Gallery O Tests

Hey everyone I know I have been MIA since Caleb was born but I needed some time... I spent the last 10 weeks at grandmas with no access to internet except by phone... tried that a couple times and well that just made me mad... but I am going to try to be back on more... right now Caleb is asleep in his swing so I have a few moments to take a shower and cook... I go back to work June 6th and I don't want to...

Andrea....I can see what you see...but I have had an unlimited amount of trouble with that brand...I really hope's it's the start of your BFP but I just have a hard time seeing the good in those tests anymore....I had a line just like that last week or so....it was depressing cause tests after that were negative and now here is AF...lol....

Keep testing hun!!!! I hope you get it!!!

Here we go again OMG this is pissing me off!!! Theres always a line on my stupid tests OMG

First one was wet an I thought I saw something...then left it an came back to find this.....GRR I want a straight YES or NO LOL:cry:

Attachments

• PINKEVAPYES.jpg
    PINKEVAPYES.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 52
  • PINKEVAP.jpg
    PINKEVAP.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 48
  • PINKEVAP2.jpg
    PINKEVAP2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 42
Well I swore I saw something to begin with....and I then took it out of the case after I took the pic....then I came back to find it about 40 minutes later having a line LOL....I was like Hmmpphhhh....Its gotta be an evap :( it just has to be unfortunately.....I just dont see me ever getting pregnant sweetie!!!

wow...hmm....maybe you got funky pee like I do...lol...I'm always getting stuff in IC's....

Maybe it's the start of something hun! You never know!!!

I hope this is it....I have no more chances for 6 months LOL...thats hard knowing that :( sooo I think I gotta stop stressing myself out an just go with the flow on this :( but I just know its never gonna happen :( but then I tell myself maybe God's giving me an angel finally after all :( but then I get sad all over again....I've been on an emotional roller coaster :( I just wanna cry....I miss my hubby soooooo much :(

On top of all that I have cramps like I'm on my period :(

I SEE IT LOL i know i already said it on facebook to you had to say it again tho lol

Andrea: dont read after time limit :hissy: you should know this by now.

The 1st pic within the time limit i can see a faint line however we all know how many lines iv seen like that and people havent been pregnant-thats why i hate pregnancy tests.
Hope it turns into bfp hun,youve been waiting long time and u really deserve this xx

I know its after the limit :( but God....if God wanted me to be happy right now would be it....My husband called this morning crying his eyes out....this is the worst thing I've ever went through....I duno what I'd do right now without my boys....Its awful when he calls an he tells you, you can hear mortars in the back ground, I have to carry a weapon everywhere I go, I have to wear this huge bullet proof vest if I go anywhere....I've never cried so hard in all of my life :(

So here I sit at 4 in the morning bawling my eyes out so I go pee on a stick an it looks like there is a line but I don't wanna get my hopes up whatsoever :(

I know its after the limit :( but God....if God wanted me to be happy right now would be it....My husband called this morning crying his eyes out....this is the worst thing I've ever went through....I duno what I'd do right now without my boys....Its awful when he calls an he tells you, you can hear mortars in the back ground, I have to carry a weapon everywhere I go, I have to wear this huge bullet proof vest if I go anywhere....I've never cried so hard in all of my life :(

So here I sit at 4 in the morning bawling my eyes out so I go pee on a stick an it looks like there is a line but I don't wanna get my hopes up whatsoever :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::cry:

I will later today...I have a lot to do....hubby called me bawling an I couldn't sleep after that much....I am just soooo depressed over him crying and can't stop worrying...they weren't going to give him a weapon then all of a sudden then say you have to have one now? WEIRD an that freaked him out :( but he has net in his room for 70 bucks a month he's happy now!!

Hey ladies

Im so sorry you are going through this :( I cannot even begin to understand how hard it must be for you! I with i could say something to make you feel better :hugs:

AFM still no AF, 9 days late. :shrug:
https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5302/5768985104_5a72589bc3.jpg

Oh & Here is my IC from this morning too
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3173/5768388265_ede6f8d498.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79