Gallery O Tests

not to soon all its saying is ur getting nr i had several highs from cd8-16 until i had peak.

Oh okay....I got another HIGH this morning too...but still negative OPK's....just gotta keep my FX!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam this past month I had highs for 10 days then stopped testing LOL....I gave up! I had to take the batteries out to stop it until hubby comes home I have to call and see how to get it back to normal again. GRRR....

AF came today :) soooooo I'm done for 6ish more months girlies! I'll still come in every once in a while to check on you all but for me there isn't much I can do.....LOL Waiting on that wonderful day I see hubby again and in October I will get my surgeries done :) and be ready when he comes home! See you all later and have a wonderful day!

Sorry i have not been on but i finally got my house stuff and i have been unpacking. but today is CD1 for me. i had some light light blood last night but it full blown today. so i guess today would be cd1 who knows lol Oh yeah and i have my blood work done on monday!!... how are all you ladies doing?

Still no sign of her! we even DTD to try bring it on but nope nothing! 18 days and counting!

Awww Zoie! Just seen your avatar! That's amazing! Congrats, maybe you just ovulated alot later than you thought?? xxxxxxxxxx

IMG00005-20110602-2046.jpg IMG00004-20110602-2043.jpg
My first two with first response 2 days after AF was missed.
Then tested with digital 2 days later
IMG00023-20110605-2319.jpg

i am reading a book call Im not dead, Im diffrent. by hollister Rand. i think if you have an angel you should try to read this its helping me in so many ways. Also af is still here i was supposed to get blood work today but i forgot to fast so i have to do it tomorrow in the morning.

Congrats ZO!!!

AFM...I have to go in at cd17 to get an ultrasound to see if im ov on my own, and i also went to get my blood work done.

Well bleeding lasted 2days (1 day, pink spotting, the next heavy and clots).... Now my HPT's are getting fainter! Today i really did have to question if it was just white after all???.... Surely 2 days after i got the first positive it should be getting darker not lighter??? arghh i just dunno what to think anymore :S

Well bleeding lasted 2days (1 day, pink spotting, the next heavy and clots).... Now my HPT's are getting fainter! Today i really did have to question if it was just white after all???.... Surely 2 days after i got the first positive it should be getting darker not lighter??? arghh i just dunno what to think anymore :S

when are you due AF hun?
I had brown d/c last thurs was due on yday still nothing :wacko:
i testd monday day before AF due and got a neg,
not sure wahst going on :( x

when are you due AF hun?
I had brown d/c last thurs was due on yday still nothing :wacko:
i testd monday day before AF due and got a neg,
not sure wahst going on :( x

AF was due the 6th.... Im soooo confused, my periods are always about 4-5 days long and can be quite heavy then fades to nothing... this 1 is just very bizarre :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->