Gallery O Tests

yay rosa congrats i told you that you were next woohoooooo yay so happy bump buddy ???????

Congrats rosa!!! Im so happy for you! first time Ive been on BnB in weeks but I am so happy to come back to this news!

Congrats Rosa.....my goodness reading this has made my day! Nothing new from me as usual....just wanted to pop in and see how everyone was doing. I guess God has other plans for my life at the moment and I guess I'll have to be okay with it.

I am scheduled for an HSG next week not sure of the day yet depending on what day AF comes this week. See you all soon have missed you so very much! XOXOXOXOXOX to all of you ladies!

Let us know how the appt. goes. My HCG is Tuesday the 30th OMG I'm NERVOUS....anyone had one and can tell me how it feels I'm sooooo scared! I know its stupid and a small procedure but still I don't tolerate pain very well.....any tips to make it go better?

I dont have any tips Andrea, I've never been though anything like that. Just wanted to wish you lots of luck for the procedure x

https://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll227/hawkwing894/Animated%20Gifs/mangamonkeycabbagepatch.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->