Gallery O Tests

That is awesome Clare! I am soooo happy for you....you have to post us lots of piccy's please!!! Can't wait to see!!

My was out of wack the cycle I got my :bfp: I kept thinking my af would show up anytime but it never came I felt that way for a long time I was scared to go potty lol

maybe our bodys needed crazy cycles to get a bfp lmao

THats so true the two cycles i got pregnant my ovulation day was completely different to what it usually was x

I hope I ovulate soon we started bd cd6 then cd8, cd10 and then cd12 dh isn't well today so I doubt I will b bding today temp dipping a little again today can I guys look at my chart and let me know what you think
Clare how long do u have.left not long I hopexx
Andrea I would call the company of the hpt and tell them what happened and they will send u another batch ur still not out yet tho hun fx for u
Zoie how u doing xx

Im fine thank you :) Bleeding has stopped! :D
Ive got the doctors on monday to get bloods done and get booked in for a scan in the next few weeks! Im so terrified that im going to get to the doctors and hes going to say YOUR NOT PREGNANT YOUR CRAZY! off to the nut house!.
I think my morning sickness is going to come in pretty soon as im starting to feel a little dizzy/nausea like ive been on a round-a-bout lol! fingers crossed that means the baby will be fine! :cloud9:

ok so opk today completely negative grrr wish i knew what was going on .
clare how u doin chick hope all is well with baby keane xx
zoie hope ur ok hun keeping evrything crossed for you and praying lil beanie is safe xx
Andrea any news yet ??
How is everyone else doing im currently cd15 getting negative opks now only had a reasonably dark one cd13 so not sure where i am or whats going on grrr will poas 2moz and see what happens i hope i have already ovulated and i caught my eggy this time what do u guys think feel free to look at my charts xx

Three of my friends didn't get a positive OPK the month they got pregnant....so you never know BB :) (Nikki)

My was out of wack the cycle I got my :bfp: I kept thinking my af would show up anytime but it never came I felt that way for a long time I was scared to go potty lol

maybe our bodys needed crazy cycles to get a bfp lmao

THats so true the two cycles i got pregnant my ovulation day was completely different to what it usually was x

I hope I ovulate soon we started bd cd6 then cd8, cd10 and then cd12 dh isn't well today so I doubt I will b bding today temp dipping a little again today can I guys look at my chart and let me know what you think
Clare how long do u have.left not long I hopexx
Andrea I would call the company of the hpt and tell them what happened and they will send u another batch ur still not out yet tho hun fx for u
Zoie how u doing xx

Im fine thank you :) Bleeding has stopped! :D
Ive got the doctors on monday to get bloods done and get booked in for a scan in the next few weeks! Im so terrified that im going to get to the doctors and hes going to say YOUR NOT PREGNANT YOUR CRAZY! off to the nut house!.
I think my morning sickness is going to come in pretty soon as im starting to feel a little dizzy/nausea like ive been on a round-a-bout lol! fingers crossed that means the baby will be fine! :cloud9:

zoie how u doing chic xxxx
any news xx

where is everyone im currently cd20 no clue if i ovulated grrr however a couple of little twinges today nothing major could this be implantation or af gettin ready to show her ugly face temp gone up hopefully they keep going please keep ya fx for me i hope i caught eggy and get my bfp that would be an amazing xmas prezzie
nobody comes in here no more

update

Im back from the hospital.Growth scan revealed baby is still huge:haha:
the polyhydrominoes has increased to 28:wacko: which is NOT good atall.

Had a sweep,wasnt painful but very uncomfortable to say the least:dohh:

.i have a bishop score of 6which is good) and im already 3cm dilated:happydance:

they wanted to induce me today but there were no slots free.I am being induced 7.45am on Friday so altho i didnt want to be induced ideally im happy ill be holding my baby by saturday.Maybe even sooner as the sweep as gave me a bloody show and im getting tightenings already and i only had it at 12pm.

PLEASE DO NOT PUT ANYTHING ON FACEBOOK AS NO ONE KNOWS IN MY FRIENDS/FAMILY OUTSIDE BNB XXX

update

Im back from the hospital.Growth scan revealed baby is still huge:haha:
the polyhydrominoes has increased to 28:wacko: which is NOT good atall.

Had a sweep,wasnt painful but very uncomfortable to say the least:dohh:

.i have a bishop score of 6which is good) and im already 3cm dilated:happydance:

they wanted to induce me today but there were no slots free.I am being induced 7.45am on Friday so altho i didnt want to be induced ideally im happy ill be holding my baby by saturday.Maybe even sooner as the sweep as gave me a bloody show and im getting tightenings already and i only had it at 12pm.

PLEASE DO NOT PUT ANYTHING ON FACEBOOK AS NO ONE KNOWS IN MY FRIENDS/FAMILY OUTSIDE BNB XXX

Oh wow fx for u chick not long then u will be honding ur baby in ur arms glad ur ok please keep me posted xxxx

:cry:SS Amber xx
Zoie how u doing ? xx
Andrea how r u doing hun ??
afm currently cd26 headache and sickness since thursday although sickness stopped
still nausea and headaches got dr tomorrow so hopefully will get some answers grrr

Ok so here is whats been happening for me over last week or so

cd21 headache, vomitting
cd22 headache, vomitting, temp dip to 96.63f
cd23 headache, vomitting, temp 35.1c but feeling flushed
cd24 headache, nausea, tired
cd25 headache, nausea
cd26 headache, nausea, feeling flushed :cry: cramps on my right side eughhhhhhh
body i wish u would make up ur mind what u doing

What do you guys think

BB I duno ? I am confused as you are about your cycle. I still dont see any ovulation but you never know some of my friends never showed O and got their :bfp: so it can happen its a miracle!

Amber I KNOW THE FEELING! I just got my referral today and its approved finally. Now to wait 48 hours for them to get back with me for the appt. time and date. OMG I am nervous! So close. It is gonna kill me if I go through all this and admit things we don't wanna admit on paper work LMAO and then have to go in to find out I conceived....ehhhh I have TONS OF EWCM which is NOT normal for me. I guess I should be BD'ing but its only CD 8 and still has some tinges of pink spots from my AF. I have heard it can happen though some of my friends conceived and still had a tiny bit of pink from AF left. Anyways I am praying for all us girls to get our BFP's IT WILL HAPPEN its just WHEN is killing all of us! PRAYING PRAYING and PRAYING HARD...did I mention IM PRAYING? LOL.... :hug: :hugs:

I love checking my status of my referral :

Office/Outpatient Visit New

Ripps Barry A MD

Approved

Not a good update from me. I went into a hospital yesterday after another bleed over the weekend, My BP was 200. I had alot of blood taken and a cannular in my arm i spent the day in A&E and they couldnt do anything for the baby. I now have another angel. I don't know how i can carry on with life at the moment.

I don't know what else i can say.

awww hunni im so sorry sending u lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Amber how r u doin hun ???
Andrea gd news on ya referral xx

Afm still have headache and nausea been to dr's this morning and she did my bp whic was 113/80 so gd checked my eyes all gd there, she asked when lmp was i sed 28/10/2011 then asked if i was actively ttc so i explained i was so she has given me more tablets to help with the nausea however im not allowed to take them untill i can rule out pregnancy i explained i rarely have 28 day cycles due to my pcos to which she replied it cud be too early to test so im still no wiser on whats going on x arghhhh i hate my body right now x:cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->