Gallery O Tests

Good luck Nikki. Zoie hunny I am so sorry sweetheart that is heartbreaking :( I couldn't imagine :hug: :hugs: and thousand xoxoxoxoxo's!

Well I dont know what happened but my temp from yesterday to today....well I don't know how its' possible to O at CD 9 instead of CD 12 but well it seems like it could have happened. I had a close to positive OPK so I duno what happened. Gonna keep testing and see if temp stays up or if it drops down. I am so confused this is a STRANGE cycle. I've never had THIS MUCH EWCM its GLOBS I know way TMI....but wow. I'm impressed my body wants to work. I guess since last month with Clomid it took all my EWCM and this month made double EWCM so I am fertile :) yay! Anyways I should know by Monday when my appt. is gonna be!

well today cd30 no sign of af trying to hold off testing untill next week just incase i may have a slightly longer cycle still have headache and nausea im fed up with it now

wow andrea get :sex: hope this cycle is it for u hunni xx
afm still no sign of :witch: still have headaches and nausea eughhhh i hate feelin like this not knowing obviously i dont want to test yet incase im testing too early and get :bfn:. i hope :af: stays away and i get my :bfp: i have nausea tablets from the dr but im not allowed to take them untill i can confirm or rule pregnancy arghhhhhh i did ask if they could do a pregnancy test or blood test and they sed nope i need to go to them when i get a :bfp: and then they will confirm.
Right now i just want to :cry::cry::cry::cry: can someone please look at my charts and tell me what u think x

freya is good putting on weight nicely already :)
hope ur well.fingers crossed for this month :hugs:

all this heartache will be totally worth it when you look into ur babies eyes :cloud9:

She is beautiful :)......I don't think I've ovulated this month I have no clue what to think my temps are doing something ODD.....I'm done after this month for a while I think.....I am done trying when deep in my heart I know its just not gonna happen....so why put myself through so much heartache when there is more for me out there....I just gotta stop POAS to find out what there is!! LOL

Attachments

• DSC06354.jpg
    DSC06354.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC06346.jpg
    DSC06346.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC06356.jpg
    DSC06356.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC06357.jpg
    DSC06357.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 7
Hello ladies...1st and formost I have missed you ALL!! I had to take a break...I was becoming well obsessed and driving myself and everyone around me crazy!!! Congrats to all the Mothers who have had their babies..I seen briefly a few posts and will be going back to read more :)
So I have been soooo busy,work and the kids etc etc that well I didnt realize until tonight that I was a few days late...I kept getting cramps but havent been checking my temp as we werent going to try again until after the new year..Well.....I took this before my shower and didnt see anything within a minute looked like it wasnt working threw it away got outta the shower and SCREAMED to DH...I am getting a frer when I get paid friday.
**** Darker tests were taken after the time limit....other 2 were taken around 10 min mark.

OMG yey! u seriously made me smile so much! congrats hunnny xxx

OMG congrats daisy sooo happy for u xx
glad everyone doing ok.
Afm well im currently cd42 as u can see not so lucky for another 28 day cycle :cry:
on a plus note i found out that i have become lactose intolerant it was the milk making me ill still have headache though but have an appt on monday to see dr about that no :bfp: for me this month so giving up trying for now i have fs appt on 20th feb 2012 yes ladies i was right they changed my appt again grrrr im feeling so down at the moment wanna :cry ::cry: all the time i knew i wasnt lucky to have more than 1 28day cycle but im lookin forward to fs appt in feb im now down to 13s 7 from 15s in august i think im well on they way to getting my bmi to below 30 well i hope at least xx i may sign off for a while but if i finally decide to do this u will still all be in my thoughts nothing is finalised yet thou but will let u know if i decide to leave for a while xxx
love and hugs to you all xxx

Hello ladies...1st and formost I have missed you ALL!! I had to take a break...I was becoming well obsessed and driving myself and everyone around me crazy!!! Congrats to all the Mothers who have had their babies..I seen briefly a few posts and will be going back to read more :)
So I have been soooo busy,work and the kids etc etc that well I didnt realize until tonight that I was a few days late...I kept getting cramps but havent been checking my temp as we werent going to try again until after the new year..Well.....I took this before my shower and didnt see anything within a minute looked like it wasnt working threw it away got outta the shower and SCREAMED to DH...I am getting a frer when I get paid friday.
**** Darker tests were taken after the time limit....other 2 were taken around 10 min mark.

OMG HELL YEA BABY LOVE IT :cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->