Gallery O Tests

I'd almost say you better be BD'ing that is close if not positive sweetie pea!!! LOL....GET IT GIRL! I haven't even put this pic on my page yet....but here is a test for you BB :) (Nikki) lol....

I'm not sure what do you girls think? I'm thinking merely evap! Oh this is the new bunch of tests just got in the mail today not the old bunch I was testing with!

Last pic is tweaked one...

Attachments

• notdarker2.jpg
    notdarker2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 11
  • notdarker.jpg
    notdarker.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 11
  • TWEAK.jpg
    TWEAK.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 10
I'd almost say you better be BD'ing that is close if not positive sweetie pea!!! LOL....GET IT GIRL! I haven't even put this pic on my page yet....but here is a test for you BB :) (Nikki) lol....

I'm not sure what do you girls think? I'm thinking merely evap! Oh this is the new bunch of tests just got in the mail today not the old bunch I was testing with!

Last pic is tweaked one...

Looks like :bfp: to me hun its very pink i can see it i started :sex: cd6 so every couple of days will hopefully again 2moz as dh needs a rest lol am i in wif a chance this cycle i sure hope so xx

It really looks like a :bfp: lady!!! You should test with a frer. I don't wanna get to excited yet tho lol. Hope this is it!!!!

I tested this morn with a FRER and it was neg. soooo I will test either tomorrow morn or the next morn or something to see....I just really feel like I'm "out" this cycle for some reason....even cervix opened like AF was coming...just not bleeding yet... :-(

I tested this morn with a FRER and it was neg. soooo I will test either tomorrow morn or the next morn or something to see....I just really feel like I'm "out" this cycle for some reason....even cervix opened like AF was coming...just not bleeding yet... :-(

hmmm fx for you and dont go by your cervix being open because mine was the cycle i got my bfp and stayed that way till i hit 6 weeks so dont give up hope just yet i should send you my baby dust i use to keep on me know it sounds out there but i took it every where with me and did till i hit 12 weeks

hmmm fx for you and dont go by your cervix being open because mine was the cycle i got my bfp and stayed that way till i hit 6 weeks so dont give up hope just yet i should send you my baby dust i use to keep on me know it sounds out there but i took it every where with me and did till i hit 12 weeks

Interesting my goodness that gives me a little hope...tonight it seems to have closed a bit more...thank GOD...worried me to death at least wanted a longer cycle. Doctor told me if I made it to CD 35 I better come get blood work.....Well its only a week or so away and I'm kind of praying that :witch: stays away for once. Thanks sweetie I was just in Tampa I shoulda told you and met up somewhere me and DH went to busch gardens for a mini vaca without the kiddos. We had a blast....Almost got sick on the roller coasters but IT WAS SO COOL....it was cool when we rode the train to...didn't realize you got that close to animals....it was awesome!!

My was out of wack the cycle I got my :bfp: I kept thinking my af would show up anytime but it never came I felt that way for a long time I was scared to go potty lol

Interesting my goodness that gives me a little hope...tonight it seems to have closed a bit more...thank GOD...worried me to death at least wanted a longer cycle. Doctor told me if I made it to CD 35 I better come get blood work.....Well its only a week or so away and I'm kind of praying that :witch: stays away for once. Thanks sweetie I was just in Tampa I shoulda told you and met up somewhere me and DH went to busch gardens for a mini vaca without the kiddos. We had a blast....Almost got sick on the roller coasters but IT WAS SO COOL....it was cool when we rode the train to...didn't realize you got that close to animals....it was awesome!!

oh you so shoud of i love that place man i think the animals are the best part hold on to hope hun i cant wait for you to have a bump with us woohoo :hugs:

My was out of wack the cycle I got my :bfp: I kept thinking my af would show up anytime but it never came I felt that way for a long time I was scared to go potty lol

maybe our bodys needed crazy cycles to get a bfp lmao

THats so true the two cycles i got pregnant my ovulation day was completely different to what it usually was x

THats so true the two cycles i got pregnant my ovulation day was completely different to what it usually was x

I hope I ovulate soon we started bd cd6 then cd8, cd10 and then cd12 dh isn't well today so I doubt I will b bding today temp dipping a little again today can I guys look at my chart and let me know what you think
Clare how long do u have.left not long I hopexx
Andrea I would call the company of the hpt and tell them what happened and they will send u another batch ur still not out yet tho hun fx for u
Zoie how u doing xx

Wow so awesome how time flies by when your pregnant. I definitely ovulated on a much later day than normal. Last cycle on Clomid was CD 14 and this cycle soooo late at CD 17 :) soooo who knows :)

i cant wait to only have 4 days left mine feels like it is going by so slow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->