DSC06368.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC06370.jpg
    DSC06370.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC06369.jpg
    DSC06369.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 6
Mommyof2.........She is absolutly BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats!!!!!!!

Congrats Nicki WOOT WOOT!!! I cant get into dr until Dec 27th Boo ON him he is on vacation so I took another well like 20 other tests and here is a couple from the last test I took (yesterday) I feel so tired but besides that so far so good :)
((Hugs)) 2 u all

Wow nice lines daisy xx we can b bump buddies congrats on ur :bfp:

received letter in post today i have my scan on 25th january arghhhhhh im sooooooooooooooo excited xxxx daisy when do see the dr xx

Well I think I O'd twice one from right side an one from left side.....FX ladies ;) Nikki can't wait to see scan :)

I don't want twins nor triplets....but if thats what God wants to give me I'll take it!! LOL!! I am still for fourth day in a row hurting but only right side now...before was left side!!

i will no longer be a part of this thread.

Attachments

• 753195308_627476.gif
    753195308_627476.gif
    48.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi ladies,Checking in to say hello and I got a call from the dr who got me in for an ultrasound last week so I am posting the pic for you all.They said all looked well so other then being tired all is well.Hugs and Merry xmas to you all
P.S I am due the day b4 my bday :cloud9:

I couldnt resist blinging his or her 1st ultrasound pic out LOL :haha:

Awww great pic, loving the little santa hat :haha:

Hi ladies,Checking in to say hello and I got a call from the dr who got me in for an ultrasound last week so I am posting the pic for you all.They said all looked well so other then being tired all is well.Hugs and Merry xmas to you all
P.S I am due the day b4 my bday :cloud9:

I couldnt resist blinging his or her 1st ultrasound pic out LOL :haha:

OMG 2 cute :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back