Gallery O Tests

Lol wish I had test I would too. Just want to see lines. Dam I'm a poas addict.

ok girls i wasnt going to buy any more tests due to fear of driving myself crazy but hey what can i say im a poas addict so here is my frer from this morning....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

my frer.jpg

ok girls i wasnt going to buy any more tests due to fear of driving myself crazy but hey what can i say im a poas addict so here is my frer from this morning....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

View attachment 311160

Yay defo preg congrats

I cant wait to see them lines for me again lol

Omg Nikki your preggo!!!! I'm so dam happy for you!!!!!! Not to fuel your obsession but keep showing us those test lol!

I know how you feel sam! I can't wait for the excitement of trying again LOL It will be for the last time..kinda sad. But Im still breastfeeding so AF hasn't shown her ugly face yet...we are ntnp atm. So you just never know. I think 4 will be a great round number :)

I miss all my buddys here too :) all the excitement of watching everyone get their BFP!

This is a updated photo :D

Attachments

• Ameliarusticstar.jpg
    Ameliarusticstar.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 11
I know how you feel sam! I can't wait for the excitement of trying again LOL It will be for the last time..kinda sad. But Im still breastfeeding so AF hasn't shown her ugly face yet...we are ntnp atm. So you just never know. I think 4 will be a great round number :)

I miss all my buddys here too :) all the excitement of watching everyone get their BFP!

This is a updated photo :D

stunning hun xxxx

awww.....sooo adorable :) can't wait to have another one....my lil baby is almost 3 :( and we've tried since he was 1 LOL...depressing.....I'm sure its gonna happen soon just giving it time :)

ok girlies update for you went to drs yesterday and .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

he sending the paperwork off for me to have a scan

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: DR CONFIRMED I HAVE INDEED MY:bfp: HAHA i cant believe it :happydance::happydance: im not sure how far i am due to very irregular cycles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->