Gallery O Tests

Its when he was around 6 months old....hes going to be 3 Jan 17th....boo :( the day before my FS appt LOL.....

hey guys im a poas addict so thought id share my progression lines wif ya shud i be worried by these lines or are the dark enough i posted a pic of my 1st positive hpt about 2 weeks ago this frer was taken today

frer 2day x.jpg

bb NICE NICE lines!!Congrats!How is everyone?I know I dont stop in as much as I used to but been busy etc etc but wanted you all to know I miss you all and wish you all who are ttc babies (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

I have read almost a year of pages here and cant believe how many of you got a bfp its unreal and @ the same time so great!!I was only ttc over a year I cant imagine if I had to wait any longer.I have a friend who I met on another forum that suggested I came here and wow its alot different!I feel more topix are covered.I dont know many ppl but loving the fact all the women are nice ;) Not that they arent elsewhere!DONT get made E.F LOLS

Guey I so know the feeling.....I miss all those ladies....those are the ones I TTC'd with forever and seems like all but like 5 of us have :bfp: LOL I remember when most of you got those :bfp: 's and I cherish those moments with you ladies... :cry: I'm hormonal today...my son tore my house apart....if your on my fb you'll see what he did :( I'm going crazy :(

i miss it to it was like a big family when i started posting in here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->