Gallery O Tests

Nicki I am praying for you and I will also never leave this thread.I go MIA sometimes but I always come back.This feels like home so to speak to me.My feelings are very hurt that some of the ladies I used to spend so much time with on here haven't congradulated me but I guess they are just busy and I shouldn't wear my heart on my sleeve so much.Hugs xo
Hey Daisy...If I haven't congratulated you I'm sorry I think I have?? :shrug: However, I am VERY VERY Happy for you. And you are very right it is a lot harder having 2 under 3 than I thought. I am so busy and going back to work with hubby gone so much is tough. Love it but man it's hard.:cloud9:

Tomorrow is the day....I'll update when I know anything thats going to happen....Wish me luck! Hope to hear good news from all of you ladies soon....Gotta keep our heads up no matter what we are sticking together :) LOVE AND XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Thanks ladies......4 hours until appt time......I'll update as soon as I can but may be a while since its an hour away and I can't do BNB on my phone very well it doesn't work that easy....maybe DH will let me take the laptop and use my phone as a wifi hotspot :) since I pay 12 dollars a month for it an rarely use it!

Ohhh didn't update on here LOL I found out lots and have TONS to do but I will be having another ultrasound on possibly Monday waiting on the dr. to call me back but I'm Ovulating so I had to call them when that happened so they make sure my ovary released the egg....bad news about me right now is my 19mm cyst is as big as my 19mm follie on the left ovary....its a COMPLEX CYST which I don't know exactly what it is yet but they are really concerned about it....so they will be watching it throughout my cycle since it has "solid" pieces in it thats what makes it complex...they will probably do the CA-125 to make sure its not cancerous. As soon as the doc calls back I'll let you ladies know whats going on with me there is more about it in my testing thread if you'd like to go look :) Thanks for all of you ladies support through this crazy time for me! Means a LOT!

Attachments

• ALLMYEYES.jpg
    ALLMYEYES.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
:baby:Here are some pictures of my 4d ultrasound, He measure right on track :thumbup:and his estimated weight was 2lbs 8oz:haha:!!!!:happydance:

Attachments

• BABY_9.jpg
    BABY_9.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3
  • BABY_12.jpg
    BABY_12.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
  • BABY_35.jpg
    BABY_35.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 3
I am freaking out abit I know its my own fault but we just got carried away. We had unprotected sex last night and i just thought id take this opk to rule out if i was about to ovulate so i wouldnt be stressing if i would get pregnant. I just took this and what would u say do u think its a positive opk or not

Attachments

• IMG_0056.jpg
    IMG_0056.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 21
I'd call that a positive....looks like the lines are the same color on my end....but even if it is "almost" positive spermies can live for 5 days! Sooooo ya......theres a chance lol Goodluck hope you get the results you want!

Goodluck Samantha!

Here are my Positives, top was from last night @ 7pm and the bottom was from this morning!

Attachments

• jan 25 and 26.jpg
    jan 25 and 26.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79