Gallery O Tests

I'd call that a positive....looks like the lines are the same color on my end....but even if it is "almost" positive spermies can live for 5 days! Sooooo ya......theres a chance lol Goodluck hope you get the results you want!

Goodluck Samantha!

Im not ready for another baby yet lol. But if it did happen i would still but happy

i hope that it turns out the way you want hun.. i would totally be happy if i could get preggo at least 6 months after having this baby because after him im completely done with having babies lol

Hi girls hope your all doing ok im gettin there x
I got a new saliva scope and took the pics with my camera fone what do u girls think xx
IMAG0843.jpg

IMAG0844.jpg

IMAG0845.jpg

IMAG0846.jpg

Good physically. Just 10wks and 1 day to go. Kind of sad. Or mad or i don't know. I ask my sister if she was gonna throw me a baby shower and she just blew me off and said f your shower. I know she does not have to but the way she said it was upsetting. I don't need anything at all. I still all my angels stuff but I would have liked to celebrate the coming of this baby. I know it's dumb but I'm so emotional lately.

Good physically. Just 10wks and 1 day to go. Kind of sad. Or mad or i don't know. I ask my sister if she was gonna throw me a baby shower and she just blew me off and said f your shower. I know she does not have to but the way she said it was upsetting. I don't need anything at all. I still all my angels stuff but I would have liked to celebrate the coming of this baby. I know it's dumb but I'm so emotional lately.

it's not dumb at all it was f'ed up of her to say it like that having a baby is a time to celebrate but hey going by my older sister says i have my head up my butt cause i tell her no about things and i don't do that when im not pregnant she said it when i was pg with my oldest it's like ummm hello i work 44 to 56 hours a week and im lucky if i get half a day off sorry i can't babysitt everytime you asked you have the right to be emotional our bodies are doing a lot can't be happy a 100% of the time lord knows things that never bug me before drive my nuts now lol :hugs:

I had a pos opk on 26th and cant believe its only been a week and half it feels like its been weeks. I dont know whether to test or not

I want to encourage testing :haha: But it might be best just to wait for AF :)

On saying that i would love to look at a test :haha:

I dont even know when af is due i cant remember when i come on last lol

Hello all!

What a lovely thread, and a great idea! The tests I used were Wondfo Test Strips (9/10 DPO), FRER (10/11 DPO), and ClearBlue Digital (11 DPO). :happydance:

Good luck to everyone and H&H 9 months for all the preggos!

Attachments

• HPT (03 Feb 12) cropped2 (2).jpg
    HPT (03 Feb 12) cropped2 (2).jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Wondfo IC (4 Feb 12) SMU.jpg
    Wondfo IC (4 Feb 12) SMU.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 5
  • FRER (4 Feb 12)cropped .jpg
    FRER (4 Feb 12)cropped .jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 9
  • FRER (5 Feb 12) 11 DPO SMU(2) .jpg
    FRER (5 Feb 12) 11 DPO SMU(2) .jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 8
  • ClearBlue (5 Feb 12).jpg
    ClearBlue (5 Feb 12).jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 4
Hello all!

What a lovely thread, and a great idea! The tests I used were Wondfo Test Strips (9/10 DPO), FRER (10/11 DPO), and ClearBlue Digital (11 DPO). :happydance:

Good luck to everyone and H&H 9 months for all the preggos!

Congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->