Gallery O Tests

Hi girls how u all doing ???
So im currently cd3 and af nearly ova all ready its very very light today so im hoping this is a normal af actually none of my cycles are normal lol so wishfull thinking i guess lol.
Im actually doing okapart from an annoying headache ive had all day grrrrr im fed up with it now just wish it would go away xx

Hey girls im CD9 waiting to O!

Great news though!! We have set a date for the wedding!! Im going to be a wife on the 13th October! EEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hi girls how u all doing ???
So im currently cd3 and af nearly ova all ready its very very light today so im hoping this is a normal af actually none of my cycles are normal lol so wishfull thinking i guess lol.
Im actually doing okapart from an annoying headache ive had all day grrrrr im fed up with it now just wish it would go away xx

I'm doing good ready to see this baby. Had a night of contracting they hurt a little but I think I'm just over doing everything. Anyways how are things going with you?

hi girls well af now finished that was quite a short bleed sorry tmi wish i knew what to expect now.
Rosa hoping u dont have to wait to long before u meet ur little one xx
Stacey how u doing hunni xx
Baby hopes this was definately af and first since mc im actually ok how r u ?? xx
Zoie Congratulations hunni so happy for u xx :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm doing ok just trying to get use to being at home I'm so use to working I don't know what to do with my self there is only so much cleaning you can do i even redid little ones room and everything is ready for baby next week should be better cause my ana bear will be home with me tomorrow is her last day at daycare and i have some school work lined up for her woohoo

how are you doing

Rosa no having him before mine comes you will make me cry lol :)

Hey ladies.....I ovulated on Valentine's Day and I haven't been here lately....I've been really busy and trying to keep focus off of TTC lol...hope all of you are doing well!

Here's my BFP from Sat 18th Feb !
Might have another HPT in the next few days before going to the Doc's.

Attachments

• IMG_0160.jpg
    IMG_0160.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0159.jpg
    IMG_0159.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 7
Here are my tests.. I also did a Clear Blue digital at 12dpo, which I will try and upload at home tonight xx

Attachments

• Progression!.jpg
    Progression!.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 13
New to this thread. Will be testing fri if AF doesn't show in full force. We aren't trying at the moment and I'm on Cilest bc pill.

I've been stalking this thread for a while now and I love it! Just got my bfp and wanted to post my pics from today (10dpo!) This is the first time I have ever received a positive on a digi!

Attachments

• 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2
Congrats sweetheart those are awesome :) lines and the digi is awesome tooooooooo!

Hello my loves! It has been forever!!! I hope everyone is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->