Gallery O Tests

I have to say ladies missed all the pee sticks! would love to pee on some tests right now even though the hubby wraps it up iykwim lol

lol yea i still wanna poas even tho i know what it would say lol

I'm getting excited I have 6 more weeks to go!!!! The time has flown by. Babies room is all done. I have everything I need. Now just waiting on him lol

I got this today at 11DPO

https://i40.tinypic.com/2yzk38h.jpg

A line showed up in 30 seconds, and this pic was taken at 8 minutes.

The past couple of days I've had quite a few ICs that look like they had evap lines - even one 2 hours before I took the FRER that I was sure was a BFN. Going to test again tomorrow to make sure

I got this today at 11DPO

https://i40.tinypic.com/2yzk38h.jpg

A line showed up in 30 seconds, and this pic was taken at 8 minutes.

The past couple of days I've had quite a few ICs that look like they had evap lines - even one 2 hours before I took the FRER that I was sure was a BFN. Going to test again tomorrow to make sure

Holy Moly Congratulations!!!! Yippee!!!!

Woooohoooo congrats :)

I got an evap LOL....stupid tests!

Attachments

• NEW.jpg
    NEW.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 14
  • TESTPIC.jpg
    TESTPIC.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 17
I know theres a line but its too close to the control :( thats what makes me think its just a stupid ole evap :( I'm just glad I'm getting my records on Monday b/c I got fed up with waiting until my appt. which isn't til March 26th...so yea :) I can't wait til MONDAY :) find out my biopsy results and everything else about my whole line of blood works :) From CD 3 to end of my cycles.....I'll update since everyone knows all the levels an what they should be :) lol....most of you do!

yea andrea I don't think that looks like an evap..... finger xed for you!

What do u ladies think its a opk

Attachments

• IMG_0191.jpg
    IMG_0191.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 8
Mummy you trying again? I think it's positive but with that said your hormones are probably not back to normal yet.... :shrug: good luck sweetie

Wow girly didn't know you were trying again but yea its deffo pos! Get to BD'ing lol if your gonna catch that eggy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->