Gallery O Tests

We aint trying but till i get my IUD we are just NTNP it was neg 4 days ago and got pos for the last 3 days

Hi guys how r u all doing well im currently cd15 feeling really tired feel so sad at the moment all i wanna do is cry arghhhh why the hell do i feel like this. me and dh are still struggling with our loss last month i feel like he blames me we havent been intimate since day before af 16 days ago sorry for moaning but just needed to vent xx hugs to u all

Nikki big hugs sweetie!! I am so very sorry!!! <3

Mummy I want a billion kiddos lol so I feel you!! :) I have to be honest I poas today LOL even though we've been using protection I wanted to poas so I did LOL

I'm so sorry these past few moths have been so rough on alot of us. But I know it will get better. Nothing can stay bad forever. We all just need to wait for the calm after the storm.

Nikki big hugs sweetie!! I am so very sorry!!! <3

Mummy I want a billion kiddos lol so I feel you!! :) I have to be honest I poas today LOL even though we've been using protection I wanted to poas so I did LOL

Hi katie:thumbup: how r u and that beautifull daughter of urs ??
Rosa how r u doing chick hope ur well ??
Stacey how u doing hun ??
Andrea hope ur doing ok chick i saw ur pic on ur thread and that dont look like an evap xx
Zoie how u doing chick ??
10 where r u hunni hope ur ok ??

Afm been opking since since cd 14 and all negative although not stark white they arent as dark as control lines either that or my hormones arent strong enough to show on opk im currently cd18 no sign of ovulation any time soon. I wish i knew what was going on however im soooo tired all the time and have been feeling this way for the last 2 weeks eughhhh for instance last night i went to sleep 8pm england time and slept right the way through till 7am this morning not sure whats going on with my body i just wanna scream.
Rant over girls im soooo sorry x :cry: i feel so weepy x speak to u all soon xxx

im doing.... feeling a bit down and feeling like im going to be pregnant forever being at home with nothing to do is getting to me and i know it blahhhh to bad i can't sleep the days away im up at 6 every day

im doing.... feeling a bit down and feeling like im going to be pregnant forever being at home with nothing to do is getting to me and i know it blahhhh to bad i can't sleep the days away im up at 6 every day

Awww hunni im sure u wont have to much longer to wait sending u lots of hugssss xxxxxxxx

Your about to pop :) don't worry babies will all be here before ya know it :)

AF got me YAY.....so I can sit here and throw a pity party for myself LMAO....

I know she will be here soon it just feels like forever when i have nothing to keep me busy

Aww I can't imagine how excited you are :) I was once there and it felt like he'd never come out then stayed in 2 extra weeks....even after I had shots to stop labor at 36 weeks LOL....Frustrated the lights outta me!

I can't wait to see pics :) eeeeeeeeek!!! more babies!!!!!!!! I have seen so many babies on here its soooo awesome :) I LOVE ME SOME BABIES... :) and everyones babies are not only cute but on this thread they are BEAUTIFUL babies :) ALL OF THEM! God gave us all blessings :) and they are all so beautiful :)

I hate that stupid ole :witch: to...and the fact my doctor wont realease my records...he will but they won't see me anymore I guess think I'm going to another doc for second opinions...so I guess I'll be waiting until end of March. Oh well crap happens to the best of us!

Hi katie:thumbup: how r u and that beautifull daughter of urs ??
Rosa how r u doing chick hope ur well ??
Stacey how u doing hun ??
Andrea hope ur doing ok chick i saw ur pic on ur thread and that dont look like an evap xx
Zoie how u doing chick ??
10 where r u hunni hope ur ok ??

Afm been opking since since cd 14 and all negative although not stark white they arent as dark as control lines either that or my hormones arent strong enough to show on opk im currently cd18 no sign of ovulation any time soon. I wish i knew what was going on however im soooo tired all the time and have been feeling this way for the last 2 weeks eughhhh for instance last night i went to sleep 8pm england time and slept right the way through till 7am this morning not sure whats going on with my body i just wanna scream.
Rant over girls im soooo sorry x :cry: i feel so weepy x speak to u all soon xxx

Im ok, abit frustrated CD23 and still no Positive opk grrr. I feel really impatiant. We are in the same boat it seems!.
Don't think i am going to take any more opks, so board of peeing in cups now!.
I hope Ovulation comes soon for both of us! xxxx

Hi bb I'm doing good totally ready to have this little boy. I'm extremely tired. I'm anemic and doing to much. I have my 36 wk appt on the 19 and my midwife is talking about inducing me because the hospital in delivering is 45min away with no traffic but hours during the day. So they don't want to risk me having the baby in the middle of a highway.

Zoie there is only 5 days separating us decided to check my cp today its hso I've just used my saliva scope so will add pics soon let's hope ovulation is real close for both of us xx

ok so im currently cd18 and checked my cp which was hso so i decided to se my saliva scope ooooooh look what i found

IMAG0183.jpg

IMAG0182.jpg

IMAG0181.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

when will i get my ewcm hoping tomorrow xx what do you all think :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: i cant believe im gettin excited ova this lol

I'd say partial ferning but close to full fern.....from what I've seen others post sweetie....BD tons and YOU will GET IT :) MUAHHHZ :) sorry it took me so long to get on here to check I've had a pretty rough day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->