Gallery O Tests

I should ovulate NUMEROUS eggs....and then HCG injection for releasing of the eggs when they are mature :)

Woohoo Good luck with the med Andrea! I hope this gets you your well deserved sticky bean(s) xxx

aww babyhopes :) that is awesome I still remember when you got your :bfp: LOL....its so freaking awesome to see all these babies :) I <3 you ladies an I ...well crap I'm crying....I'm SO HAPPY I MET YOU LADIES...without you I'd given up years ago :) THANKS for cheering me on an thanks for letting me enjoy your lives and watching LO's grow up and everything....IT MEANS a lot to get attached to a lotta ladies on here that I've never met...but yet feels like I've known you all for a lifetime!

SERIOUSLY IM BAWLING MY LIL EYES OUT!!! But its HAPPY tears :)

When you finally get your BFP Andrea, I'm going to cry and cry and cry so much I'll be so happy for you! Good luck & baby dust and all of the good thoughts in the world!

Glad to see you back :)......I got your message an I'm glad you added me :) thanks love!!

Andrea I want you to know I'm praying for you! I want you to have this so badly!

BB that would be awesome to have a bump buddy....the tech yesterday seemed more enthusiastic about this than the doc did....she thinks this is the little bump I need. I think I'm gonna ask for IUI before IVF...he said it most likely won't work using IUI but I have this strange tickle of a feeling it might work now that the lab tech told me how my tube looked better from surgery. She said I have 12 follicles on the right side and 10 on the left which is WAY more than usual. I normally have around 5 or 6 on both sides LOL....woohoo I'm starting Femara/Letrazole this morning :) we shall see what happens by next Wednesday when I go for my next U/S an lab work :)

Thanks everyone if this doesn't work we have started taking our adoption classes (the first one is June 5th) I just don't think I'll be able to do the IVF this year....I need to pay off bills first :( an I think thats gonna have to be my first priority :( unfortunately we discussed it and my husband is right.....I want whats best for our family!

Me, Andrea and Nikki need to be Triple bump buddies :haha:

Yay for all those Follicles andrea! :happydance:

I PRAY we all are that would be a blazing MIRACLE after all we've been through for all of the ones of us still "waiting" patiently or trying to be patient LOL...

I pray for our miracles every day and I don't wish this on my worst enemy :( this is the most heartbreaking thing in the world.

I took my first pills this morning they made me quite sickly feeling and I'm crampy but I know and PRAY this will work someday :) SOON! LOL at least I HOPE it will :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->