Gallery O Tests

How is everyone :) I'm bumping this for someone so they can see hcg levels and stuff from page 1 and so forth

Been rereading this thread like a book and wow I miss this! Seriously we had very close bonds :) wow you ladies brought me through hell, thank you!

Lol hey Rosa how's that sweet boy of yours doing? I think he looks like you :)

I have LOVED being on this thread :) I remember all of your heartaches Katie :( an how they broke my heart to.....and then excited again then another :( heartbreak....and I remember the videos of your mom and dad you surprising them :) and telling them you were pregnant :( then miscarriage :( broke my heart everytime and now I see you all beautiful and Trinity is a little doll :) She is GORGEOUS like her mommy ....I am so glad I got to see all of your beautiful babies conceived and now born :) its amazing how many miracles we have seen! I am so happy for you all and I'm SO BLESSED to have such a great line of online friends! Thank you all for always supporting me as well it MEANS/MEANT the world to me :)

I have LOVED being on this thread :) I remember all of your heartaches Katie :( an how they broke my heart to.....and then excited again then another :( heartbreak....and I remember the videos of your mom and dad you surprising them :) and telling them you were pregnant :( then miscarriage :( broke my heart everytime and now I see you all beautiful and Trinity is a little doll :) She is GORGEOUS like her mommy ....I am so glad I got to see all of your beautiful babies conceived and now born :) its amazing how many miracles we have seen! I am so happy for you all and I'm SO BLESSED to have such a great line of online friends! Thank you all for always supporting me as well it MEANS/MEANT the world to me :)

Oh Andrea :) you know Miracles DO happen and Trinity is proof of this!!! I have prayed for you and I will continue to pray for you!!!! This will happen for you again I want this for you sweetie I am so happy you are getting meds that is how I got trinity (just clomid though) WELL honestly God gave me Trinity but He will bless you I am certain of it and in the mean time I will pray!!!! The time is coming for you and Also BB (nikki :) ) it will happen my dears I can't say why you had to wait this long :( but I'm thinking all this waiting will be worth it and that the wait is almost over!!!! Love you ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower::flower:

whoop whoop :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: kate ur back great to see you xxxx :hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:

I have wanted to come back for a while but after the way things went down on here and since it had been so long I was afraid to but you know what I do want to take this journey with you all :hugs::hugs: I hate that I missed Ambers word for word excitement that makes me sad but I will be here when you guys get your great news!!!!!!!!!

Welll we were moving to NZ BUT dh has an interview for good job in scotland. if we decide to move to scotland he said we can ttc number 2 :happydance: need to lose some weight b4 ttc :)

omg im over here crying like a baby just about all the girls have come home cant believe it was almost 2 years ago i found this thread and we have amanda and Mari pregnant again this is great i cant wait till next month

They are all lapping me over an over again LOL....its fun to watch....PRAYING for all STICKY beans :)

PRAYING this works out or I get my two little darling girls...PRAYING an CRYING for all I have lol!

I'm cramping so bad I'm almost thinking of calling the doctor...its not even the side I ovulated from :( its like.....on my pelvic area :( but right above it like left ovary side :( OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->