Gallery O Tests

I've no clue what it is...maybe its a good thing :) I'm gonna just relax a little an think POSITIVE :) lol!

Awe Andrea :( :hugs: I hope you feel better! Keep telling yourself its worth it :)

Stacey I'm excited to be back but don't cry sweetie :) baby blues?
Ladies I poas like 10 times this last week my addiction came back fast lol

....and no temp rise = probably no ovulation....I give up :(

I was suppose to O within 36 hours of the Trigger an well NO GO :(

i cant believe we r all back
claire cant wait to join u on ur jorney did u post those things xx
kate cant wait for ur jorney either i dont think the addiction ever really goe3s away lolol
andrea hope u i and zoie all have our sticky beans soon xxx

Stacey I was just teasing :) I am happy you guys care for me! What are your plans Stacey planning a pregnancy anytime soon? :)

Andrea maybe you are gearing up for an awesome O keep bding sweetie hang in there!!!!

BB i'm not taking on a journey anytime soon my fever has come and gone lol I think Amanda and Mari's news just sent me into overdrive LOL but I will stay here and keep checking in on you because I really really want this for you Nikki!!!!!!!! I am praying specifically for you and Andrea!

Thanks all of you :) seriously got me in tears :) we just got home from adoption class 2nd week of 9 weeks...we are getting there slowly but surely ;) the girls case worker called the other day to CONFIRM we are still very INTERESTED an we were the talk of the meeting the other day :) which is GOOD news for us :) I might be a mommy to TWO GIRLS EEEEEEEEEK!

Oh I know sweetie Nick said the same thing he was like why it is making you cry i was like i found these ladies when i was feeling down and out and reading their stories gave me hope so seeing everyone come back to where we all started made my heart feel good will for may and june we are ntnp and we will start ttc in july we moved it up from oct because we are both worried about it taking so long again and i just ordered my maca root opks and hpt I am chartting right now to get back in the hang of things just hope it doesnt take as long this time nick is hoping for a boy and so am i this time but i cant help feeling like we are going to get another girl lmao

<~~no more cramps really but having these weird feelings....something feels different....I duno what yet...but I swear my tests this morning are MUCH darker than yesterday morning eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I dunoooooooo maybe it'll be lighter tomorrow or this afternoon an I just got this weird HCG surge...who knows :) I can't wait for the next few days to fly right on by!

I can't wait Stacey til you try again :) I don't think it'll take long for you :)

Maybe its not darker its just me thinking it is LMAO...here is the tests so far!

Attachments

• 122.jpg
    122.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 12
no they do look a little darker that is crazy lol i hope not and omg i didnt not miss pms at ALL i cant wait to start poas again i was thinking about getting a tubal ligation but it permanent and im having mixed feelings about it and im think ok what happens in 2 or 3 years if it hits me that i want a 4th baby and cant get it undone then i was thinking about an iud but i have read some really bad stories about them ugh

I hope its darker :) if so that means HCG is now going UP not down but I think its too early for that REALLY but WHO KNOWS stranger things have happened....here is a better pic the middle of the 3 is todays the bottom an top are yesterday....I pulled it off the tape so I could get a better look :) I coulda just had very diluted pee yesterday to I suppose but I DUNO!:dohh:

Attachments

• 1223.jpg
    1223.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 4
Thanks ladies :) I sure hope...an pray it gets DARKER :) no more lighter :) LOL The furthest I could be is only 5dpo :) sooo not much! LOL....normally no HCG at that point but maybe just maybe I'm gonna be a fast one LOL

If its not darker its at least the same but it does look a smudge darker to me! Fxed! :)
Stacey I hope you get that boy! It may not take as long this time Amanda took a year for Amelia but only 2cycles for this baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->