Gallery O Tests

Looks like a positive, but it's a negative. Watch out for the blue dye tests, ladies!

https://i45.tinypic.com/2jryt.jpg

Im at least a week late or more. Ive got sore boobs and i have gas lol. I dont know what to think as i tested friday and was neg.

lol you sound preggers to me!!

goddess thank you for posting that I'm sorry that happened to you :(

Havent had a chance to test today been busy. Dont know whether to test now

Tested and the bloody test aint worked so annoyed as not gonna get a chance to get another one till Thursday as we are off to london to tomorrow

Might try get one when i get back from london depends on kids as wont get back till 9pm

Tested and was neg and did a digi and was neg so I'm out this month bit still no af in giving up this month as I'm no going to keep spending money on tests

Hi guys been really poorly in bed not being able to move due to severe tummy pains grrrr Dr has gave me some tablets and said if no better or gets worse I need to go to a&e. He not sure what causing it though thinks it maybe a small bleed into my ovaries I have never been in soo much pain that all I'm doing is crying xx speak soon xx

Im gutted in a way cus that test i did last night didnt work and i checked it this morning and there was 2 lines but there was running dye buy the test ling so obviously the dye didnt run properly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->