Gallery O Tests

sorry i have been gone so long but im back!!!
Congrats Stacey!!!!!!!
Congrats to the ladies with a BFP!!!
I hope im next but because im ebf i think its going to be a min lol

I am only sure of one thing as far as O today my cervix is high closed and firm so I know I am either 5 to 2 dpo lol but I am sure that I did O already just I don't know when. If it doesn't happen this cycle I will for sure need to temp next this is killing me LOL

Lol :) seriously I posted my question in ttc and only got 1 real response and bumped it 3 times seriously I'm so disappointed in the forum its frustrating that no one cares to help grrrr

Only 1 dang that is sad I hope it happen this cycle so you wont have to worry about it anymore

...if I only could get it right :( ...I am so done with TTC :) this was and IS our LAST cycle lol....if no luck then IM DONE! I'm sick as can be and in TN b/c my hubbs granddad isn't doing so good ....but I've got a horrid cold or something I always get sick when we come up here...its the elevation thing I think :( I am gonna TRY an get some sleep even tho I can barely breathe through my nose :( gahhhH! I can't wait to be back home in my own bed though!

I am late but not sure by how much. I have tested a neg so not gonna bother now

Aww hope you feel better soon

Sam do you know if you Od on time

I had some dollar store tests I hate the purple cased ones my ic are on order I was trying to wait till they came lol tested bfn at 4 dpo rofl durrr. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->