Gallery O Tests

Nikki :( sounds sooo terrible I pray ya feel better soon and they can figure out whats going on!

DH just called an I think we are going to counseling this afternoon......I just had a nervous breakdown about the whole IVF thing....and my life is in shambles and I gotta fix myself because I need to be a better wife and mom :( I feel like I'm such a failure at the moment. I have cried all day.....I did find out some good news about the price of my IVF the doc dropped the price really low for us....$5500 for one cycle. Thats not including the $1,000 I'll have to pay for medication but.....at least I still have the $2,000 vial of medication so that will save some money and time. Going to see what we can do and might go to the bank an see what they will do about us. I don't think they will give us another loan...but you don't know unless you go ask for it right? So...wish us luck tonight....I PRAY I PRAY oh how I pray I will get some help :( I'm so depressed ladies :(

Wow!! Stacey I didn't even know you guys were trying again so soon. Congrats.

Congrats to all the newly preggos out there that I know and don't know. I'm somewhat jealous and sad considering I can no longer get pregnant, but I am also deep down okay with that since my girls really do keep me so busy. Congrats Ladies and Good luck to the ones trying.

lol we were not trying lol june was our ntnp month we were due to start trying july but that is when we got a bfp lol cant wait till my next sono so we can start telling people ugh keeping my big mouth ziped is hard work

Hi all sorry not been around much hope Ur all ok I'm getting there my BMI now at 31 so not long left at all whoop whoop x

Errmmmm lol wot wohhh shaggy :) hehehehehe PRAYING for ya whichever way it goes :) maybe ya are preggers again :)

Still no af thought i ovulated this month but looks like i havent

MommyLove how late are you? Have you tested? If I remember right you have and got Negatives???? Are you breastfeeding? HHMMM? I am not sure what to say? Good Luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->