Gallery O Tests

Hello ladies,Long time no chat well to my surprise I am expecting #4 :baby: At first I was like OMG :wacko::wacko: and I am a bit nervous but I have had a couple of days to digest it so to speak and I am happy :happydance::happydance:
Lilly is growing like a weed i will attach some new pics of her.
My EDD is 8/8 so it's very special to me as my dads bday is 8/8 and as most of you know he passed 2 years ago 12/14/2010 :cry:
After some thought I think this time I am going yo go team yellow :yellow:
We have 3 girls so while I will take whatever the good lord blesses us with I can't help but want a son :baby: but as I said whatever we have I am very thankful for.
I hope all is well with all of you lovely ladies and your prepared or getting prepared for the upcoming holidays :hugs:.
I think of all of you often.
Hugs & Love :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

she is just beautiful omg yayyyyy congrats hun im so happy for you :happydance:

Gutted didn't get to dtd last night or this morning if I miss today alltogether what are my chances tomorrow we bd cd14

Hello ladies,Long time no chat well to my surprise I am expecting #4 :baby: At first I was like OMG :wacko::wacko: and I am a bit nervous but I have had a couple of days to digest it so to speak and I am happy :happydance::happydance:
My EDD is 8/8 so it's very special to me as my dads bday is 8/8 and as most of you know he passed 2 years ago 12/14/2010 :cry:
We have 3 girls so while I will take whatever the good lord blesses us with I can't help but want a son :baby: but as I said whatever we have I am very thankful for.
I hope all is well with all of you lovely ladies and your prepared or getting prepared for the upcoming holidays :hugs:.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: CONGRATS ON THE BABY BOY!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

hi all well im cd19 and hoping i caught my eggy will keep u all posted xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: CONGRATS ON THE BABY BOY!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you we are very happy to be adding a boy to the family

Congrats! She is beautiful and another on the way :D 4 is good number lol:happydance:

day 39 and still bfn im so pissed off if i ovd on day 18 then i should either have a postive or af by now

Ok so i decided to use opk on ff and it puts me at 6dpo today had a lil cramping

TMI ALERT So yesterday it felt like had come had to run to the loo several times to check and when i wiped no blood just a lil ewcm anyone heard of this

so how are we all doing xx

Nikki any news ?!?!?!

I'm around 5dpo :) who knows my cycle was jacked up for the first time in 3 and a half years this cycle ;) maybe thats a good thing :)

Lilly is gorgeous daisy! Congratulation on the new baby hopefully a boy :)
sorry Sam that is such torcher :hugs:
nikki thinking of you!
I screwy cycle might be just what you need Andrea hopefully it happens!! Excited to start seeing tests :)

Got my appointment tuesday to talk about getting my tubes tied so only got 1 month left to try for baby no3 if i dont get pregnant by time im meant to av it done then no more for us

OH doesnt really want anymore he only agreed to ntnp cus i agreed to this. I really want another but i should be grateful what i have and i dont end up having another nothing i can realy do

according to ff im 12dpo bfn by the looks of it. Ive been qquite poorly since yesterday been dizzy nausea i was actually vomitting last night not alot just the once sorry for tmi. On previous cycles my luteal phase have been 16 days does this mean i shud wait till 16dpo and test again im sure there is nothing on this test.

Still having those weird sensations down below almost like im leaking real bad but nthing there but cm

IMAG1635.jpg

IMAG1633.jpg

IMAG1629.jpg

IMAG1630.jpg

Nikki is there something on that test?

Sam why doesn't he get fixed?

Yea I totally see something Nikki.... I hope you feel better sweetie!!!! Andrea I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->