Gallery O Tests

Really?? that's exciting :) ok I will try not to feel like I failed this cycle LOL

ladies i think i might have got my oops this month going to the doctors in the morning

now how crazy is this!!!! you are using the same tests as I am and this is my first ever time using this brand!!! :winkwink:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/419834-gallery-o-tests-1686.html

that was my first time using that kind to they were so cheap and that is why i got them that was my test from 11dpo the day before not even a little line lmao i really dont care for the babi hpt love their opks tho i was so sure it was an evap because the next it wasnt an darker i even had nick poas lmao

Wow... well I hope I mirror you completely even down to a boy (although I really want another girl) I was so positive about this cycle but I am (even though you are very encouraging) thinking it didn't happen... we shall see!! COME ON 11 DPO!

I know night temp doesn't matter but mine right now resting is 99.0 ...... interesting

Lmao that is to funny I did the same thing even now ill check and its always around 99.4

will if youre being like me your temp might be up some more tomorrow that is what made me test again at 11dpo was my temp being up even more

I told myself I wont test if my temp falls but if it goes up at all I'm testing lol

katie i see it went up more did you test

sam sorry about the bfn 9dpo is still early

Nope I'm in be still lol I'm scared to getup and test :/ don't wanna see a :bfn: but it did go up a little :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->