Gallery O Tests

I couldn't see anything and now I'm outta tests grrr anyone got any spare they could send lol

I wouldn't do it Sam if its not what you want...you are so going to regret it down the road...and a reversal is soooo expensive my friend just paid a ton of money to get it reversed...so why do it in the first place :( I really really would think hard about it....before any important decisions are made!

why does he not want to do it yet Sam? personally I would say to him the ball is in his court get snipped or ntnp as I'm sure having your tubes tied is an operation with anesthetic were as a versectomy is a quick snip and done. the fact he doesn't want it done yet screams he is undecided about more kids. I don't want you to make a big mistake hunny xx

Thanks ladies its only a talk tomorrow but i dont want to be with anyone else. I dont see any other way if he dont want anymore

nikki how are you feeling today

same as before im wondering if any of these symptoms are illness or maybe they are fromm pregnancy dizzyiness, nausea shaky feeling constantly checking to see if i have leaked down there, Im soooo tired :shrug:. I have no tests untill i get paid im hoping that will be friday if i dont get paid friday it will be next monday lol sooooo impatient got any spare tests u wanna send me :wacko::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: can you please look at my chart and let me know what u think xx

I wish i did your temps look great and that sounds like everything i had at the start

I duno what my body is doing this cycle I guess the Soy Iso's messed me up pretty bad.....I woke up wanting to vomit this morning :( an laying on my tummy makes it a billion times worse :(

I think I have 5 pee sticks left so I might have to pee on one!! Nikki can you afford one of those cheapie pound tests? Thats when you start looking for change lol :) in the car under seats in the couch ;) ya know :) lol

I duno what my body is doing this cycle I guess the Soy Iso's messed me up pretty bad.....I woke up wanting to vomit this morning :( an laying on my tummy makes it a billion times worse :(

I think I have 5 pee sticks left so I might have to pee on one!! Nikki can you afford one of those cheapie pound tests? Thats when you start looking for change lol :) in the car under seats in the couch ;) ya know :) lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: andi i wish i had i have none what so ever till friday or monday xx lol i have raked my whole house hehehe

Saw doc today got to go fora scan to make sure nothing broke off from the iud she said she cant refer me about me getting my tubes tied till i have had that. The little talk we had as but me off she said yes it will help with me not getting pregnant but it wont help with my periods she said it could make them heavier and more cramping. Even she said its better oh getting the snip

Temp still up this morning still feeling crud hope u ladies are ol x

Clare goodluck :dust: an FX :)

Nikki awesome that your temp is still up wish to God you had a test LOL...can you borrow a pound from someone LOL?!?!?! I wish I had extra to send I'm down to like 4 tests I do believe :( eeehhh....I can't order more either gahhhh!!

Can't wait to see what happens for us all....Katie you O'd :) FX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->