Gallery O Tests

Because once I start I don't stop I do 3 or 4 a day and then all of a sudden I'm out of tests lol

That's why I bought 100 wondfos this time , it was around $20 so not too bad

UPDATE!! Took a first response tonight after the already "positive" one step tests. Here it is ladies =):happydance: :headspin: :wohoo: :loopy:\\:D/

Attachments

• DSC08971.jpg
    DSC08971.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 9
Congratulations :) Thats awesome!!

Here is my test from today....

Attachments

• bfn3edit.jpg
    bfn3edit.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 20
Beautiful BFP!!!!!!! :) Congratulations!!!
Andrea do I see something??

I don't trust it to be honest :( .....I've been FAR too crampy an my bb's are killing me just like AF is on her way....I truly think if it were real it'd be darker by this point of dpo's!

Well I hope it turns dark tomorrow and the witch stays far away!!!! :hug:

Thanks love ;) my back is killing me I have cellultis and its all over my body at the moment don't think it'd be good if I got pregnant right now with all the medications I'm now on :( going back to the doctor on Monday might ask for a blood test b/c things are so bad :( I'm having pain all over an have 2 lumps an lumps on breast from my lymph nodes....its a nightmare my way right now :(

Alcoholics, obese persons, pregnant women and those who have had the condition before are more likely to experience cellulitis.

Found a website that says that LOL https://www.livestrong.com/article/23151-cellulitis/

lol you bet ya I am Katie LOL!!! J/kidding...I got a huge :bfn: this morning :(

I am obese though and need to lose about 50 pounds LOL but I just don't know how I've tried and seems when I start working out I eat more an gain more weight :( never fails lol....I've been stuck at the weight I am now for 3 years...eehhh sighhhh....I need a miracle ;)

Oh well onto next crazy cycle maybe....I duno what we are gonna do this time....I wanna lose track of my cycles an forget where I am an not track, temp, NOTHING...but its so hard once you start its like an addiction.

On a better note today is our 4th year anniversary and we are well :( stuck at home with a sick (almost 4 year old) how lovely..... :( feel so sorry but he says it doesn't hurt he kinda coughs a lil an up comes the clear stuff he is spitting up somehow its gross....but its deffo vomit :( We have had to use the garbage can we have in our room a few times...I stuffed paper towels down in it so its easy cleanup thankfully....but ehhh :( gonna be a long day!

Andrea loosing weight is so hard trust me I know! I was 210 lbs after having cayden got down to 130 and now after Trinity I'm stuck at 152 but it is finally moving down my advice is if you tried doing everything try talking to yourself ask am I really hungry.... or am I bored maybe I should vacuum or clean the bathroom and try doing 3 meals a day ideally you want to limit your calories but I think at first starting small and then doing more is best.... just my unexpert opinion
so here is 8 dpo fmu bfn I always think I'm seeing something

Attachments

• 1216021041.jpg
    1216021041.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 19
My problem is only eating 1 meal per day no snacks no nothing so I guess my body stores the fat apparently instead of burning it b/c it doesn't know when the next meal will be...I think I need to start eating more meals per day and limiting the intake....instead of seriously starving myself....I duno :( I even talked to the doc about trying some medications an he said he didn't believe in medications....but I'm going to the doc this week since I have cellulitis to see if they can run some blood tests on my thyroid an more testing plus having an issue in my leg....kinda worries me...but I think I need a FULL exam and I've been having issues besides this an just haven't told the docs or my family til recently an my mom freaked :( I have a lump but I don't think its anymore than a fibroid cyst....but I'm going to get it checked an see if I can get a mammo!

They say if u dont eat all day then have a meal at night it just stores fat cus ur body is over starved. Ur best eating breakfast then if ur to busy in day make sure u eat at night

Hun try not to freak out i had spotting for 10 days around my 6th week can be normal to spot mine was pink then went to red try to get in to see a doctor your body is still healing from having a baby which means your cv is weak and that can cause spotting you are in my prayers love

My friend Amy spotted at around 6 weeks too... try not to worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->