Gallery O Tests

yes still really faint... i still have hope but I also have my guard up

Attachments

• fmu20.jpg
    fmu20.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 32
BB - Have you tested again??? I know you got your positive, just wondering if you're a POAS-aholic like the rest of us.:haha:

Katie - Praying for a sticky bean for you!!! :hugs:

LOOK AT TODAY'S smu!!!! :)

Attachments

• frer13dposmu.jpg
    frer13dposmu.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 14
  • digi 13dpo.jpg
    digi 13dpo.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 8
do you really think it's good progression... I am so paranoid... it hasn't been 48 hours yet since my first test.... I think it's good do you??

I think your getting darker katie :) I had to mess with the middle one to see it yesterday. First is frer 1 min, then at 8 mins. The third is from this morning.

PS I did nothing with that third one :D

Attachments

• frers1.jpg
    frers1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 12
Defo looks good.

Well oh had the hospital today about the snip. It was just a talk and he has to phone a number to book in for it. They said we need to talk about it. And this is where i am getting upset. i have tried to tell oh how i feel and he shouts at me saying his sick of me repeating myself so tell me this how can we talk about it when he wont listen and says something like that. I have got this feeling he will get it done behind my back specially when i go spain in may got a feeling he will get it done then

Katie - That looks great!!!! Have you told your hubby yet???

My AF came today....YAY!!!! I'm so happy. I didn't even have to start my Provera. Was actually going to pick it up from the pharmacy today. Guess I don't need that anymore! :happydance:

So I start my Clomid on Saturday. CD 3-7
Although we will not be TTC this cycle due to my nasty antibiotics, it will be nice to get my ovulation gearing up. I will have my bloodwork done on CD 21 to make sure that I O this cycle on the 50mg.
I did Clomid 50mg for 2 cycles in 2011 and O'd both times, got pregnant with our daughter on 2nd cycle.
I'm hoping for a BFP in May or June. FX

There's another thread on here where some of the ladies have figured out how to use urine HCG strips for blood. They mix a certain amount of blood with water & use the strip. It's pretty interesting. You should check it out!

I did tell hubby :) He's ok lol

sam that is awful!!! I"m so sorry!!

I am crazy about hpt's but mixing my blood... that's freaky LOL although there was a time in the past I may have tried it :)
Yay for Clomid!!! hopefully you will be trying next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->