Gallery O Tests

Although I did not test till today kept saying there was no point lol

Playing with your test katie...I think you need frer...like NOW!

Attachments

• katie1.jpg
    katie1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 9
Kate congrats :) didnt know u were ttc thought u were done with having more :) x

bb looks like we will be bump buddies Lord willing!!! Praying for you! Pray for me?? :)

Attachments

• frer 8 min.jpg
    frer 8 min.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 20
my ic from this evening xx i seeeee a line on this one x:happydance::happydance:

katie OMG :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: PRAYING FOR YOU CHICK X

IMAG2170.jpg

Wow!!! Congrats Kate!!!! That is awesome!!!
:happydance:

I am waiting for AF to come so I can start my Clomid. I just called OBGYN today and asked for a rx for Provera to get AF coming. But, I was placed on an antibiotic that is a no no for TTC. So I will have to wait for the next cycle after this one. It would be nice to just get AF started and get the Clomid going so that way I know my body is gearing up for when I can actively TTC.

Good luck sweetie.... clomid was a blessing for me and Trinity :)

Katie OMGOSH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nikki can't wait to hear your update for your appt.

As for me as soon as AF comes I'm getting tubes clamped and Ablation :) no more AF hopefully for me EVER :D

:) thanks ladies please dont mention it on FB!!!!
For those who I deleted because of a hacking scare I sorted it all out and if you want me back just friend me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->