Gallery O Tests

Hi girls how u all doing im cd13 today hoping to start bding tomorrow and then evry couple of days xxxx

LOL!!! He did have to come out!! BUT OUCH!!! I only had an 8 and a half lb baby and I ripped from one end to the other and almost bled out...lol You are TOUGH!!!! I would have been screaming for an episiotamy and epidural!!!

11/12 dpo fmu all dipped in the same pee!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 27
Thanks sweetie I'm thinking these are positive :) although I just did another line is still there but fainter but to be fair I was drinking a pot a coffee after my fmu lol so I know it's diluted and those are just now positive

Sooooooooooooo stoked :) :happydance: :) gotta get a FRER now :) LOL!!!!!! I just know its gonna be positive toooo!

I know but my husband has the car lol I am going to paos again at 4:00 hopefully I make it lol

Wow!! Katie!!!!! Yayyyy!!!! Congratulations and tons of prayers!! Get to the dr ASAP ;-) we all know you prob need a progesterone booster ;-) love you sweetheart!!

What's awesome is I've been on progesterone since 3 dpo!! Im praying that makes all the difference :) I'm so happy!!!

YAY FOR THAT!!!!!!!! You are awesome ;) already on top of it all...I should have known :) duhhh me!!! You're so smart Katie :) <3 I'm praying so hard :) maybe you O'd a day later or you implanted late ;) that would totally make some sense :) <3 I just know this has to be okay :) We have God on our sides :) He brought you 3 beautiful babies and I can't wait for #4 :)

Awe thank you so much!!!!! Guess when I'm due? May 30th which is my birthday!!!!! Praise God for my bfp I know he was answering my prayers and I'm at peace right now I know that his will be done and all things to his glory I'm hoping he has big plans for this baby but either way every life will forever change me. I'm so blessed!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->