Gallery O Tests

7dpo.......

I know I'm daft..... But can you guys see anything?

xxxxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 13
Well me and oh av been talking. We dont want anymore at the moment but his agreed maybe in the future. We said we will see when time comes. So least now its not completely off the cards

I'm glad you both could agree sweetie. You'll know when the times right for you :hug:

As for the test I don't see much yet either but 7 dpo is early!! Good luck sweetie!!

Afm opk is negative today I think I either od yesterday or will today.

hi all hope your all ok im doing reasonably well considering xx
congrats zoie on ivf xx
prayin for you katie xx
clare thinkin of you xx
andrea hope ur ok hun xx

afm we will be trying again xx

UPDATE: INDUCTION TUESDAY 9:30AM. MUCH RATHER IT BE TOMMOROW BUT IM OK WITH TUESDAY:happydance:

https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb288/HolyStarDown/Christian/praise.jpg

Thanks Nikki, hope you are ok hunny.

All my cycle drugs arrived on Saturday morning there is so many needles!!. I'm going for my injection teach tomorrow morning then the cycle officially starts on Wednesday!!.

The injections aren't that bad :) Thank goodness....I was soooo scared giving myself the shots at first...then it became second nature. (Not sure you'll have a trigger shot, you'll just have retrieval...but...) I always took my trigger shots with me to the appts in case they wanted me to trigger because I just couldn't do that one it was TOO LARGE....plus the fact they wanted it in my lower back (top of buttox) I just couldn't reach it!! DH wouldn't do it either he would freak out each time so we just asked the dr. to do that one for us and he obliged :) Its not that bad :) Just don't forget a dose ;) and if they tell you to coast....just coast away ;) I loved the days I was coasting and not giving shots :) It was a day of freedom LOL!!!!!! PRAYERS TO YOU THAT IT WORKS FIRST TRY!!!!!!!!!!!

I gave myself my first injection today it was so easy. I was shaking a little putting the needle to my skin lol but once it's there it's there lol.

I don't think I will have a trigger shot Andrea I've got all the drugs ill need and they are all small needles thank god lol.

Yea you will have retrieval the trigger is mostly for just releasing eggs for IUI etc ;)

COme on TUESDAY!!!!!!! Prayers for healthy deliv. and prayers that LO is here sooner than Tuesday I bet your ready already LOL

Been looking through the pics of my kids when they was a baby. Its made me all broody lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->