Gallery O Tests

Awwwwwwwww :) Yes ma'am you sure are :) I'm so excited for you!! I had a feeling I'd see this soon thats why I kept popping on daily :) lol

:) also I think you are right I think I was 11 dpo today it only makes sense. I had dtd at 2:00 pm day 16 which is what I marked o day and tht doesn't make as much sense as o day being day 17 we only got 1 dance in. I'm so happy I'm hoping I see darker test tomorrow I'm praying for that comfort.

Awe thank you so much!!!!! Guess when I'm due? May 30th which is my birthday!!!!! Praise God for my bfp I know he was answering my prayers and I'm at peace right now I know that his will be done and all things to his glory I'm hoping he has big plans for this baby but either way every life will forever change me. I'm so blessed!! :)

That's my birthday too :)

Looks positive kate. So happy for u. Hope u have a healthy pregnancy

Yay!!! I will be praying that the FRER keep on getting darker :) this is so amazing Katie :) and due on your birthday that is a miracle :) ... So happy for you!!!!!!!!!

Congrats katie. Now time for the rest of us lol Do we see deja vu lol

I hope so lol I remember like one after another happened last time :)

it's funny when one of us gets pregnant, seems like we all fall in line LOL Although with my IUD I doubt Im in line lol

yes I have it's ok I'm not really progressing much so I'm unsure what I'm going to do.

Attachments

• i phone pregnancy september 040.jpg
    i phone pregnancy september 040.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 25
sweet heart thank you for saying that!!! I am trying to stay positive!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->