Gallery O Tests

I'm ok counting today as cd1 will start clomid on day 5. Praying Gods blessings on this cycle!

I have bought some tests. Got sore boobs. I hope they come tomorrow if neg defo out cus due on in few days

Thank you so much sweetie!!!!! I really appreciate that!!

Good luck Sam!!!

Goodluck to everyone :) PRAYERS!!!

I'm gonna be outta town for a few days I'll try to pop on an see whats going on :) this is exciting :) LOL

Tested and was neg. My sore boobs must mean im gonna come on soon then

Hey ladies!!! How is everyone? Katie gotta send you my new number in a private message... It's been forever... Going to try to catch ASAP tho I haven't been on here in forever.. But thanks to mrs Amanda I'm back!!!

lol I can't catch or fall in line but thats ok :) my adoption fell in line eventually LOL...we are done though :) 4 kids and 2 special needs I've got my hands FULL :)

Lol ladies :)
So glad you are full of blessings Andrea Mari and Claire :)
I started clomid but this time I'm taking it days 3-7 I really hope this does NOT increase chances of twins but just another healthy baby (girl lol) (ok or boy)
Pray pray pray ladies please lift me before our mighty God!! Ok? I sooooooo just want to do this! Lol this would be our last though and I'm sure of that can't imagine taking this journey ever again... I hate Ttc seriously I do oh the days of blissful ignorance back when I never had a second thought and just got pregnant haha I know Gods on control and I can thank him for each pregnancy I've had! Thankful in happiness and heartache. <3

Lol ladies :)
So glad you are full of blessings Andrea Mari and Claire :)
I started clomid but this time I'm taking it days 3-7 I really hope this does NOT increase chances of twins but just another healthy baby (girl lol) (ok or boy)
Pray pray pray ladies please lift me before our mighty God!! Ok? I sooooooo just want to do this! Lol this would be our last though and I'm sure of that can't imagine taking this journey ever again... I hate Ttc seriously I do oh the days of blissful ignorance back when I never had a second thought and just got pregnant haha I know Gods on control and I can thank him for each pregnancy I've had! Thankful in happiness and heartache. <3

Yes praying xx I had a progesterone test the day b4 I was about to start clomid and doc rang next day and said don't take it, I've actually ovulated naturally and my progesterone was 6.1 so early luteal I'm thinking! I'm now in my tww and praying myself that I won't need clomid

Awe in happy you ovulated!!! Hopefully you'll get a bfp this cycle!!!
My doctor prescribes me clomid for egg quality my eggs are rotten that's what leads to my miscarriages :/ I'm hopeful for another outcome like Trinity <3 although in starting to feel content so I'm unsure how long I'll take this journey. I hate Ttc with passion it's so frustrating.

Hi ladies how u all you doing ?.
I went to my dr's today and i'm finally being sent to an endocrinologist after doing some research on my symptoms i have found out that most of my symptoms are related to 3 different conditions. I have found the internet is a dangerous place lol all my symptoms i currently have relate to PCOS, Cushing syndrome and a prolactinoma. I decided to present my findings to my dr and she has no problems about sending me to an endocrinologist for further testing x

Goodluck ladies :) this is pretty exciting in here...and Nikki I pray they find out soon for you hunny bless your heart :( I am praying!!

Just bumping the thread so I can watch it.

If anyone has opened and FRER and seen a light pink line very far up on the test can you let me know? It was bfn so I figured it wouldn't hurt to open it and I immediately noticed a pink line towards the top of the test... Is this a normal thing?

I think that once it has been opened it has a greater chance of evap. Test again sweetie!!

Nikki!! Praying for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->