Gallery O Tests

Yup I did for my miscarriages although now I guess I need to add a butterfly :/
I did get your number!!! Can I text you?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/419834-gallery-o-tests-1805.html

I still havent come on was due on 3 days ago but did a test 2 or 3 days ago and was neg

Maybe your should test again Sam.

I'm nervous about my scan on Saturday!!

I might go get a test tomorrow not sure yet or might get one sat when im out

Good luck for ur scan zoie

I might go get a test tomorrow not sure yet or might get one sat when im out

Good luck for ur scan zoie

Gonna get one tomorrow when I go out to wet to go out today. Not holding my hopes up tho. I have had periods every 5 weeks and not been late for 4 months. So just have to see tomorrow

Yay for the normal cycle!!!!

Sam you are killing me!!! Lol

Clomid sisters!!! What days you taking them? I did days 3-7 but I'm thinking I should have stuck with 5-9 to reduce multiples risk oh well lol yay for clomid!!!

Clomid sisters!!! What days you taking them? I did days 3-7 but I'm thinking I should have stuck with 5-9 to reduce multiples risk oh well lol yay for clomid!!!

I'm gonna go 5-9, I read earlier grows MORE eggs but later put the existing ones on steroids making one or 2 stronger. When I was diagnosed with pcos my scan showed 49 follicles so I think my problem is maturing them rather than making eggs :)

Hey ladies my scan went great :)

I copied this from another thread to save me re typing lol

"Had my scan this AM it went really well, I've responded great to the drugs. I had 10little follicles on my right ovary and around 13 / 14 follicles ranging from 10.4mm to 16.8mm. On the left there were 9 little follicles and 5 / 6 ranging from 10 - 14mm. I was a little worried about OHSS but my bloods must have been fine because they never mentioned it.

I've got to carry on with the buserelin and reduce my GonalF from 225 to 150 then I have another scan on Monday at 8 am to see if I'm ready for collection :) I'm hoping maybe trigger on Monday, fingers crossed :D."

Yes sweetie fingers crossed and I'll say some prayers!!! So excited for you!!!!!

As per the clomid I've read that too I took it at night so it's probably more days 4-8 if it doesn't work I'll go back to 5-9 I had read a statistic though that early was less likely to affect cm which was a huge deal for me two cycles ago I was dry..... That's my main reason in taking it 3-7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->