Gallery O Tests

Awe sweetie I'm so sorry it I so very frustrating!!! I'm hoping you get a bfp!!!

Hey girls,

I triggered tonight and collection is booked for Thursday AM.

Wish me luck!!

aww its all exciting zoie. What would u do if u got 8 eggs to fertilize and all inplanted lol

They wouldn't put that many back in lol they put a maximum of two back in because of my age lol

I'm excited and nervous about egg collection tomorrow morning eeeek

wow katie those opks look amazing how are you all doing xx
zoie thinkin of you xx
afm i am quite poorly and this insomnia is making me a little crazy i was convinced there was someone in my flat watching me last night x
Im cd 8 today no opks so gonna start bding at c14 every couple of days untill cd29 as ff says im fertile between those days xx

Yes Nikki I would dance every other day or every third night at the least some say 3 times a week is sufficient but personally every other night is what I'd do.
We are doing well I'm 1 dpo today :)
As per someone watching you that's a creepy feeling maybe it was an angel as a sign that things will turn around in a good way. ;)

Yes Nikki I would dance every other day or every third night at the least some say 3 times a week is sufficient but personally every other night is what I'd do.
We are doing well I'm 1 dpo today :)
As per someone watching you that's a creepy feeling maybe it was an angel as a sign that things will turn around in a good way. ;)

It felt creepy not soothing at all very unsettling and creepy x

We got 15 eggs I'm donating 8 so we will see how many of my 7 fertilise

Yep we have donated 8 :) I hope the other lady gets a good fertility rate :) x

Yay Nikki I'm praying it is something "good" watching you!! Wow Zoie!!! Amazing!!! I am praying they turn into grade A :) wonderful eggies :)

Hey can any of u ladies answer this for me?
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2029431-time-limit-do-you-check-opks.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->