feb 44 days
jan 32 days

This is just from this year x

-

here is a screen shot from fertility friend xx

View attachment 689397

That's not too bad Hun!!
Is it pcos or what?

They say so I'm not convinced tried all treatment for pcos no success I'm off to see an endocrinologist in November xx

Yay that's not far away xx

I am hoping this is my month but with cycles messed up again i duno. I cant buy opks cus then oh will think we a\re trying when we aint we are just letting nature take its call

I really hope so Sam!!!

Hope everything is ok zoie been thinking of you!!

Nikki I'm hoping you o soon :)

I'm cd 3 and starting femara today I'm soooo hoping I don't have cray cray side effects blah

Kim where are you in your cycle now?

I really hope so Sam!!!

Hope everything is ok zoie been thinking of you!!

Nikki I'm hoping you o soon :)

I'm cd 3 and starting femara today I'm soooo hoping I don't have cray cray side effects blah

Kim where are you in your cycle now?

How exciting starting femara! And having tried both you can tell us which is better! I am cd22 had my bloods today, that opk that I THINK was positive was cd18, so with any luck in 3dpo or somewhere around there! Argh the girl said my results will take 2-3 working days....that puts me to cd25/ 26! I want to start hpting soon but trying to hold off til o is confirmed at least!

Oh Kim that is so frustrating not knowing if your in the 2ww hopefully they surprise you today with the results!!!
I will totally let everyone about the femara I'm hoping I get bfp first cycle like I did on clomid with Trinity! I'm sending so many prayers up! God is faithful though and I feel he called me to motherhood again so if this is truly in his will he will provide for me what I need and it will happen. Hanging on to that faith :)

Oh Kim that is so frustrating not knowing if your in the 2ww hopefully they surprise you today with the results!!!
I will totally let everyone about the femara I'm hoping I get bfp first cycle like I did on clomid with Trinity! I'm sending so many prayers up! God is faithful though and I feel he called me to motherhood again so if this is truly in his will he will provide for me what I need and it will happen. Hanging on to that faith :)

I know! With Jace by the time I got my progesterone results I was like 9 dpo so tested and got a BFP the next day, right now I just want to lay off the bd!

Oh and my little man slept horrendously last night, even tried rocking him to sleep and he just kept crying in his sleep :/ we tried everything yet didn't get to bed til 2am.

And yesterday I dropped a big bottle of coke on my toe at the supermarket and broke it :/

Trying not to symptom spot but I was just eating my KFC and started gagging on it alot run to toilet and bought it all up. It was an aversion early pregnancy for me before.

I have but I wonder if it really can tell anything and if so how? Lol

we have bedded a lot in the last week lol but its not time for ov yet so need to keep going lol im so tired of it tho lol not used to it all lol

Lol I agree sweetie it's hard to keep it hot when it feels so I the point

Lol my code word is "don't worry about me!" Haha so romantic it's better than saying just give me your juice!!

I start to daydream during and it's so funny cause I gotta act entertained still :haha: he's a great lover (that sound funny) but it's hard to enjoy something your always doing for one reason. Sex is awesome when I'm not ovulating lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->