Gallery O Tests

I do find sex better when we dont do it all the time. Think oh is trying to get it while he can as we go weeks without it sometimes lol

FX for you ladies!!!

Femara is awesome Katie my body responded much better with it than with Clomid. I had so many more follicles :) Might get you twinnies LOL!!

I started the baby maxing sex cd6 thinking I might ov early.... Here I am at cd5 desperately awaiting my progesterone results to say I oved so I can stop lol

well im cd26 will be cd27 at midnight here lol
How are you all doing x starting to feel a little crampy so maybe af on her way :cry: really thought i was in with a chance this month oh well maybe next month will be my month xxx

Nikki I'm hoping you'll be surprised :(

Kim... Keep dancing I'm sorry for your results

I give up.... Not sure if I'm gonna go to
100mg or not or just focus on my diet .

Yeah but what if I don't ov on 100 either?? Then ill be Devo :( ... Like even further than I do now!

You won't know until you try. I would keep trying but you need to do what's best for you!!

katie's right hun you need to do what you feels right.
Fx you ovulate soon, i didnt ovulate at all on clomid :cry: .
Afm woke up today still feeling crampy i hope the :witch: stays away for a little longer if she comes today that would mean i had a 27day cycle ive never had them that short i really thought i was in with a chance this cycle but beginning to look like im wrong :cry:. My endocrinology appointment has been cancelled for some reason and now i got to wait for another appointment to be sent through i hate this bloody waiting.

I've gained 5kg / 11 pounds since I was last on clomid and I can't help but think that's why it didn't work.

Can i ask u ladies a question?

Well do any of u sleep with ur oh even tho ur pissed off with them or bad mood with them etc just sou have a chance?

Sometimes i just dont want to sleep with my oh cus does my head in with his selfishness and other thing but i just do it sometimes cus i want another baby. We wont split up i just get annoyed with him lol

Yes I do!!!!! I figure we can fight after I get the deposit!!!! I get even more angry if we don't dance lol

Just makes me feel sick sometimes lol cus i dont really want to be doing it lol

Can i ask u ladies a question?

Well do any of u sleep with ur oh even tho ur pissed off with them or bad mood with them etc just sou have a chance?

Sometimes i just dont want to sleep with my oh cus does my head in with his selfishness and other thing but i just do it sometimes cus i want another baby. We wont split up i just get annoyed with him lol

i never did. it would make me cringe:dohh:

Hi ladies, I've commented before like forever ago! I think when Kate was newly pregnant ha ha. But in subscribed and have been stalking forever. I want to join :) I had a mmc a month ago now with baby #4 (1st been a mmc too) at 10 weeks and will be TTC again ASAP. Finally got a -ve test this weekend gone after 4 weeks and sunda and tonight I have flooded AF passed lots randomly after it had seemed bleeding had stopped. So ringing EPU tomorrow. Hoping it will all be over soon and will be TTC without waiting for any amontvof cycles.

And to add yes I've dtd countless times when mega pissed off with dh just because I'm in fertile period. Lol. Needs must and all that lol. Xx

Welcome sweetie!! I'm so very sorry to hear of your losses :( I really hope you get to try ASAP!!!! :hugs:
I would rather baby dance when angry than not baby dance I just get a little more aggressive I may randomly bite his nipple :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->