Gallery O Tests

The other day we were driving and OH made a comment about an attractive girl in the next car and then said "I can say whatever I want cos you won't deprive me of sex!"

Lol no it's Lisa, there my initial on my user name. Yeh I get a bit agressive, he thinks wow whereas I'm doing it cause he's mega pissed me off lol. Xx

How are you all doing ladies I'm still waiting to find out if af coming or not.
Feeling tired :( and hoping its all good news x

Got through at last to gyne. Spoke to the senior sister who I know from when I was a student (and she actually interviewed me for uni place!!) she said first period!! Which I'm not convinced but she reckons you still can even though tests only just gone -ve and as hormones still all over it can be very stop start, and not normal. She said I could come in but drs may not scan cause of -ve tests, and might discuss starting on hormone meds (I think she ment the pill) to regulate but said to try and avoid that if I'm medically well otherwise(no infection markers) and to let my body recover naturally etc and give it until the weekend, if it's still the same with gushes and clots to ring back and say id spoken to her, going to oz etc and she will try get me scanned and seen ASAP. I'm still not convinced about the whole period thing but cause I know her/what she's like, I trust her judgement and know what she means about the scan, and defo don't want the pill!!!
If this is a period :-/ then I'll be ovulating (if it's back to regular straight away) smack bang during flying! Ffs!

I did after first AF with my first mmc. So could be possible. Hopefully not though lol

I always jumped back in line after a miscarraige day 17 it only changed when I took clomid last month day 3-7 I od on day 14 which was crazy for me!!! I did femara this month day 3-7 I'm curious to see o on day 14 again.
Nikki I'm good!! How are you??!

Hi lilmackate, Great thread!! What tests do you suggest for earliest detection? I had some brown spotting discharge earlier this month like a week after ovulation and I'm expecting AF any day now, and I can't seem to wait!

You know sweetie there was a time I loved wondfo but that was when they had solid pink handles now they are horrible I'm in the process of trying different brands I'm going to have a trigger shot this month so I have three brands of ic I will be using they are all touch and go and now it seems frer is giving false hope too. I would honestly just get the cheapies from eBay and go into each test knowing they all give Evaps and if it's pink pray it progresses. I hate I can't give a happy solid answer but man wondfo really is rotten these days and they were my favorite three years ago. I personally have not had issues with frer I will still use them to confirm an ic result. :) good luck sweetie!!

Decided not to go ahead with the 100mg yet.
Last time on 50mg I oved and conceived when I weighed 80kg, now at 85kg I didn't even ov on 50mg.... It must be the weight :/ and I don't wanna waste my clomid rounds and then have to go to injectables :/ so we are going back to ntnp while I work my butt off and pray for an accident along the way!

Hope everyone is well. I am not sure where i am in my cycle

im currently cd30 waiting to see if :witch: arrives last cycle was 35 days and still light cramping from about 3- 4 days ago feeling extremely tired and starting to get a few headaches over the last week i sure hope these are all good signs xx

Started my day with a 70minute walk with bub in the pram...walked down the shops and got fish and salad for tea :)

I really need to diet but love my food lol.Gonna start changing things now tho. From January i go to meeting a weight loss group which i got in through a dietitian. I really miss the gym but i cant afford the membership anymore.

My tests from this morning :happydance:

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/20131102_131639.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"