Gallery O Tests

It's coming up for 1am here so will test with fmu when I wake off to bed now xx

It's coming up for 1am here so will test with fmu when I wake off to bed now xx

Ok didnt managed to poas this morning so decided to test tonight im 8dpo and this is my test x

8dpo hpt.jpg

Nikki I definitely see LINES!!! FX for you!!! Sorry I haven't been on much lately I've been so busy :( I drove so much last week I don't even want to be in a car anymore :( In 3 weeks I have to do it all over again :( SHOOT ME!!! LOL....I hope you all are doing well :) I miss you guys!

Nikki something's there!!!!!

I have two follies!!! One 21mm one 20mm!!!!! So I will trigger this cycle!! Tonight at 9pm yay!

i wish bnb had a like button thanks girls may have to go poas xx

Was hoping to get my 3+ digi but just a 2-3 today :(
The thrush is so bad I've been having some pink cm, I'm so sore and miserable :(

Ok here are some positive IC (wondfo) Pregnancy tests. You can follow the progression and unfortunately this ended in a MC for me on 8/26/10

Sweetie I wouldn't worry about it. I bet your tests are worlds darker!! :) don't worry about the 3+

Tmi alert we just had some crazy fun rough naughty sex lol hopefully it results in a sweet angle faced baby!! Rofl!!!

I am sorry BB that is weird had lines up til now, but doesn't mean your out.

Bb :( but Hannah is right you're not out so keep testing oh and better order some more tests for my viewing pleasure.
As per last night yes it was awesome yippie and we just now did it again whoop whoop so I hope these awesome spermies find those two eggies!!! :)

Bb :( but Hannah is right you're not out so keep testing oh and better order some more tests for my viewing pleasure.
As per last night yes it was awesome yippie and we just now did it again whoop whoop so I hope these awesome spermies find those two eggies!!! :)

cant buy anymore at moment dh got a right strop on when i ordered the last lot and i dont get paid till next week have 5 hpts left so gonna try hard and wait till next week before testing x

Nikki I just use the thanks button as the "like" button LOL....

I'm so fed up :( After having my ablation in April or May (can't remember what month)...anyways I had an AF for June, July and August...and nothing since that....I've been having awful back pains etc....and well I am now cramping like no tomorrow :( I think I might have to call the OB because I feel like something is different....so after not having an AF for September, October, and November....WELCOME TO DECEMBER BODY :( OUCH...I just wanna sleep I'm in so much pain....these cramps are unbearable Anyways went to the toilet and sure enough :( the :witch: is back!! :( I am sure its just AF jumpstarting itself again but OUCH!

Nikki love I'm so sorry about the :bfn: You're not out yet...prayers your way!

Katie I'm praying that the wild crazy stuff worked LOL!!!!!

Hopeful....I'm praying bunny that you have a sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->