Gallery O Tests

Wow that's loads darker :)
Got positive opk, don't think anything will come of this cycle though :-( I get ov pain on left so know it's the rights turn this month, I've only ever had pain on the right once and that was the cycle I fell pregnant with the baby I just lost :-( I'm convinced it has issues releasing eggs or something and that was a one off. Grrrrr.

katie omg that is loads darker.
Afm had my second dose of cabergoline these are sure making me feel awlful this wont be my month as DH off to hospital tomorrow for surgery on both his hands and he not going to be doing anything for at least 8weeks so this month im out :sad:

Aww sad nikki!

But on the plus side when he is healed you will be too and then youll both be prime for baby making!

How strange your on Cabergoline Nikki!, I was on that after egg collection in our IVF cycle I was only on it for about 4 days because my ovaries were swollen from all the poking to prevent OHSS.

I almost hate that you get betas...Its like they make you lose hope before you need too :( I sure hope everything is still ok.

How many dpo did u get the beta done on Katie?

Yeah we don't get betas done here.

I am 12 dpo today and it was 34 progesterone through the roof though I was told it was extremely diluted and still read 42 so possibly 84 non dilute the suggested a redraw.

I would keep your head up for now :) I know its super hard. But I gotta have faith that it will haoppen again for you again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->