Gallery O Tests

...and I'm praying Katie...those are super dark lines and I have a feeling this one is a sticky :) last time I said that to two people they both had identical twins LOL

I say do what feels right for you, I know if I had the drugs at home I'd end up taking them anyway lol.

Seeing those Mage me remember one time I had the bright idea to open up the capsules and mix it in a drink.... Ya don't do that lol I got a sip in.

Today!!! I spoke to the nurse and told her what he other one said that they want above 60 she said that is true but that's for 14 dpo the other nurse just not have known I was only 12!!

Today!!! I spoke to the nurse and told her what he other one said that they want above 60 she said that is true but that's for 14 dpo the other nurse just not have known I was only 12!!

Yeah! See Katie! Have faith!:cloud9:

How strange your on Cabergoline Nikki!, I was on that after egg collection in our IVF cycle I was only on it for about 4 days because my ovaries were swollen from all the poking to prevent OHSS.

Why were u on it hun xx this was my second dose x

It was to prevent OHSS after I had my eggs collected hun.

My doc says I should wait til FEBRUARY to get back on clomid to give my body a break, so Devo

:hugs::hugs:

Just got it done!! Now I'm waiting and praying!! :)

Everything crossed for you! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->