Gallery O Tests

Hcg levels vairy in woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy, it's within a normal range for 12dpo (depends on implantation dates etc too!!) so your dr shouldn't be putting a negative spin on it after only one blood sample :-(

I am 12 dpo today and it was 34 progesterone through the roof though I was told it was extremely diluted and still read 42 so possibly 84 non dilute the suggested a redraw.

its doesnt go on hcg! it goes on whether it doubled from the 1st result!

Thanks ladies I know that doubling is more important it just sucks when they tell me over 60 and it's 34

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 7
It's loads darker today, think you have a sticky :)
So I've had ov pain today eeeeeeek. So excited.

I think that's what threw me. I was sure my beta would be higher with how dark the test was with my losses I never ever showed progression like this I know you all remember it was only over days it would look different.... Pray for my bean I'm praying the numbers triple but I'll take double!! :)

To expect over 60 at just 12 dpo is insane! From what I've read 5-50 is average for 12 dpo some people don't even implant until 12 dpo so get much later rise in HCG.

I have everything crossed for you I'm sure you will be fine you have a silly doctor for worrying you when there is no need to worry you. Xxx

How strange your on Cabergoline Nikki!, I was on that after egg collection in our IVF cycle I was only on it for about 4 days because my ovaries were swollen from all the poking to prevent OHSS.

Why were u on it hun xx this was my second dose x

How strange your on Cabergoline Nikki!, I was on that after egg collection in our IVF cycle I was only on it for about 4 days because my ovaries were swollen from all the poking to prevent OHSS.

Why were u on it hun xx this was my second dose x

It's been 13 days since my mc and dh is ready to go again so ill call doc about clomid again!

I've been a bit depressed the last 2 weeks so don't know how I'm feeling at the moment.
But at least ttc now could hopefully make us a sept/oct baby.... If we wait it'll be too close to Xmas then Jaces birthday.

I'm so grateful to have had the distraction of Xmas the last few weeks!

Oh sweet heart it's so normal to be down I completely understand!!!! I miscarried one babe on Christmas day while at my moms house big huge clot with contractions it really sucked so no matter when it happens it's ok to cry I went crazy seriously I did. big big :hug:

I'm cd10 not sure if we will try this month hubby had surgery on both hands yesterday (Tuesday) so he not going to be up to much anyone else tried cabergoline and what did it do for them eager to hear xx

My doc says I should wait til FEBRUARY to get back on clomid to give my body a break, so Devo

Katie I totally know that feeling :( 2-4 in the morning at my parents house screaming and crying at the age of 18 (I was married of course...but living with parents for 2 months until we moved to England, UK at the time).....by far the worst pain and contractions ever....and no pain relief...and bleeding tremendously :( then....finally about 5 am on Christmas Day 2002 :( out came my little baby little hands and all :( I totally know what you mean by "go crazy" I was screaming and crying and didn't know whether to be angry or sad :( I was mad at myself because I let my husband at the time drive me mad and we had been fighting that night just yelling and screaming at one another and I felt it was my fault....and just 2 weeks before this I was accidentally ran over thats a long story :( so I was on crutches from that....it was the worst Christmas ever.....and ever since I still cry on Christmas day that pain never leaves :( Losing a child is the worst feeling in the world...no matter if you found out just yesterday you were expecting...it HURTS :( the worst pain EVER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->