Gallery O Tests

5 time in first tri! Urgh bring it on....... Sickness and all! Lol

Well I could do without the sickness LOL But since Ive had it with all of them I would be a bit scared if I didn't. Also really surprised my boobs dont hurt since I am still nursing... I had a round ligament pull the other day and said to bill yay I only get those when Im pregnant. But when I looked it up it said you only really get those in 2nd tri. Guess I souldnt doubt my body lol

Eeeeek so exciting! Yeh I'm same with sickness and all day nausea, kicks in in 6th week normally and I'd be worried if I didn't get it as have other 4 times. I was nursing my youngest in my last pregnancy and mine didn't really hurt either. She's given up since :-(
I've had a lot of ?implantation pains last couple days like a needle prodding me to right side of uterine area, I get ovary twinges on and off too.

Urgh pregnancy sickness is the worst thing I've ever experienced!! I don't envy you ladies just starting out lol I'm so relieved to be almost half way done, still waiting for the sickness to go too, I've had a little bit of a cold only really mild but it's made my tummy even more sensitive I threw up in the middle of our busy city centre DH was so embarrassed :haha:

Gender scan in just over 12 hours! :D

Oooooo exciting!! I think girlie too :)
And yeh feeling sick all day every day for weeks on end I'm not looking forward to AGAIN!! :-( but is worth it in the long run. Will power through lol.

I bit the bullet eeeeeeeek

https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/ljo1984/744BFC04-ED3E-4ECB-AD4C-7CA826DE720B-1671-000002A3EDC8D5DD_zps878a5170.jpg

Maybe your farther then me? I took mine yesterday and only got the 1-2...I dont normally worry about MC because Ive been lucky to never have had one (knock on wood) But I was having bad cramps after nursing yesterday and even had a dream that whn I wiped I I had blood. I dont know why Im so scared. Maybe because its our last.

Amanda you can't compare to her she had a bfp before you did you can only compare your tests to your tests. Try to relax sweetie <3

I ovulated 14 days ago today so will be on border of 1-2 and 2-3 could have gone either way. It will all come down to implantation dates too as that differs from person to person and pregnancy to pregnancy :)

Thanks girls! :D so happy, Ill post some pictures in my journal later :)

MASSIVE CONGRATS ON ALL :BFP:
ZOIE CONGRATS ON A LIL BOY XX
KATIE HOW YOU DOING XX

well im out this month as dh was taken seriously ill last week hospitalised for 4 days we bd when i was cd9 and havent been able to since as he is having problems breathing im hoping feb will be my cycle although slowly losing heart in it all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->