Gallery O Tests

We bd cd9 I've read if u have sex seven days before ovulation u still have a chance so I may still have a small chance x

Don't give up hope hunny it will all be worth it in the end, you will get your happy ending xx

Urgh I'm not well!! Have a slight temp and googled didn't i!!! About temps causing problems with developing fetus!! Although it's not mega high or anything was 37.8 so sure it's fine, will just keep up with paracetamol to keep it down.

Yes any over 100 is scary keep taking acetaminophen and maybe call your doctor

Never google anything! I had a slight reddish lump on my boob few months back i googled it and apparently i had a tumour lol.

If u are worried go docs

It's come down easy so not overly worried it said if it was persistently high and at work it's over 38 we class as a "proper" temp lol.

test from this morning seems to be darker yay :) I have a sinus infection and double ear infection. I have a fever sitting at 100.5 to 101.5 I've been given Tylenol 3 to help with pain and fever, but as soon as that 4 hour mark hits my temp spikes again. Taking my antibotics and hoping it helps.

Lol seems were in same boat Amanda!! I've had a higher temp over night and had two lots of paracetamol and bit lower this morning. My back is really hurting which is anoying me and making me feel a bit crampy now. I don't think it's anything bacterial though think it's viral. Both my girls have just had hand foot and mouth, so really hoping it's not that cause I'll be getting blisters soon :-(.

I've also done a test and it's darker so yay. Hope your feeling better soon. X

we dont really have hand and mouth here. I mean not like you all. I sure hope you feel better. My throat hurts so bad I can narley speak so got up to take something even though its only 5am. Ill come back to post pictures soon as I wake up "again"

hey ladies i didnt want to do this but feel i have no other choice please help if u can every little helps xx

https://www.gofundme.com/52k640

Ultrasound update here
babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/2088241-blessings-god-baby-number-4-a-5.html#post31504043

So woke up feeling sick (doesn't usually hit me till 6weeks) and I keep going lightheaded and shaky which I've never had in any other pregnancy. I had this thought of twins in my head this morning!!!!! I wasn't going to do my digi till in the week as last time I got a 2-3 and ended up buying more lol. But just did it and it came up with both within 30 seconds!!!!
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/ljo1984/F920422D-F3D8-49F4-9E3B-9946C37C5413-1703-000001B27EB97E6F_zps424b10f2.jpg
So I'm thinking twins (I even joked when ovulating as the pain was everywhere rather than just one side as usual) or another baby with very high hcg levels (my youngest was high downs screening due to high hcg, I'm not having screening ever again so won't ever know levels)
Maybe an early scan in a few weeks then :) only worry of twins is the fight for home birth!

So woke up feeling sick (doesn't usually hit me till 6weeks) and I keep going lightheaded and shaky which I've never had in any other pregnancy. I had this thought of twins in my head this morning!!!!! I wasn't going to do my digi till in the week as last time I got a 2-3 and ended up buying more lol. But just did it and it came up with both within 30 seconds!!!!
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/ljo1984/F920422D-F3D8-49F4-9E3B-9946C37C5413-1703-000001B27EB97E6F_zps424b10f2.jpg
So I'm thinking twins (I even joked when ovulating as the pain was everywhere rather than just one side as usual) or another baby with very high hcg levels (my youngest was high downs screening due to high hcg, I'm not having screening ever again so won't ever know levels)
Maybe an early scan in a few weeks then :) only worry of twins is the fight for home birth!

I would be in your boat too! too bad Im too broke LOL There is a October group if you want to join :D

I'm in one of them already, but seen there's another that I'm yet to join :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->