Gallery O Tests

omgosh Zoie :( I am so so sorry hunny my heart aches so bad for you lots of prayers your way :(

My beautiful boy Leo Matthew was born 1st February at 12.49pm he was perfect in every single way just too small to fight.

I've spent the day planning his funeral he will be buried on the 12th February.

Zoie :( God bless you hunny.....I cannot imagine :( Try and stay strong.... I am again so so sorry :(

There are no words to say but know we are here and we care about you. I'm so deeply hurt for you. Praying. You have not left my mind today.

My beautiful boy Leo Matthew was born 1st February at 12.49pm he was perfect in every single way just too small to fight.

I've spent the day planning his funeral he will be buried on the 12th February.

omg hun i am so very sorry. Im crying for u right now/ love to u all

Nikki when will you test?
I hope everyone is doing ok.
Zoie I'm praying for you and you are on my mind. <3 <3

Hey all sitting awaiting af..I'm still nursing my 15 month old but have had periods..all fairly light...last months came at cd 31 ish and was very heavy...so I'm not back to getting my period in a consistent day...I'm sitting at cd 30 right now and about 3 or 4 days ago I started getting pinky cm on and off definitely not a lot only when I wipe..I did take a frer the day before yesterday but I dipped the test for 5 seconds I believe the instructions said I laid the test flat and the pee didn't move across the window so I dipped the test again for a few more seconds..could that over saturated the test?? I don't know it was bfn anyways..I have had no pinky cm since Monday nothing this morning..

Here's my test from yesterday no test done today..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 8
Tests are drying like this..don't know if that matters..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 5
Not seeing anything yet Nicole but good luck!! Keep testing :)
Nikki come on you know you want to test today ;)

I jut had to go get something for the crock pot for dinner and you wanna bet I ran in and grabbed some $store tests;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->