Gallery O Tests

omgosh :) Congratulations sweetie :) That is definitely a lot darker today!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm worried about progression!!!

Yesterday's against today's

https://s10.postimg.org/i3qmjlb7d/image.jpg
screen shot

I think it looks fine!!! Tomorrow's test is what matters most. :) so excited for you!!! Congratulations!!!

I agree I still think its good progression ;) sometimes at first it's hard to see it but I'm sure tomorrows will be darker :)

The middle one was only a 2 hour hold fmu (peed at 4am, up at 6) the last one was much longer

https://s30.postimg.org/azrl7u20x/image.jpg
windows 7 screenshot

Might call the dr. and get bloodwork done...could be the dye in those tests to ;) Also I wouldn't test again til tomorrow :) FX they get much darker....it's still early and sometimes some ladies are slow risers.... :) I'm gonna stay positive and pray for ya sweetheart!! Lots of hugs and try not to worry :)

Zoie I deactivated Facebook a year ago but I will pray you get the support you need! How much do you need to raise?

Zoie, not been on in a while, i am so sorry for your loss, absolutely devastating. i was reading about the petition to change the term "miscarriage" til 24 weeks on your page too.
In Australia it's 20 weeks

Thank you girls, we need to raise £4800 (about $8000US) it's such a lot of money. We have £45 Already!

If you have to deliver your baby so early from about 14 weeks you deliver a perfect tiny baby from about 16 weeks you have to go through labor like a full term delivery many babies from this time are born breathing and kicking but only live for a few mins to hours. It should be changed. xx

Hi ladies

Quick background DS is 3 months and was ebf apart from the odd bottle when he wouldn't settle. Anyway me and OH decided to Ntnp for the next one but I haven't had any sign of AF returning. Anyway DS was starting to have formula during day and breast at night for the past 3 weeks and from this week he is totally formula. So I ordered a new batch of LH tests and have just took one to try and get some idea of what's going on this is the test, I know it's not quite positive but is it heading that way?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
Sorry, but these types of posts are against forum rules
Requesting (through words or implication) money or charity from the general member population is not permitted

7 dpo do u see this line?? Likely a bad test..waaaay to early..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 11
Only 7 dpo to early..we shall see..will post morning test!!

8dpo..pics taken at 5 min mark...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member