Gallery O Tests

Hi ladies how u all doing xx I'm cd13 today waiting for ovulation last cycle was 38 days hoping this one is a shorter one lol we bd this morning and hoping to do so every three days x for next few weeks xx

Hi ladies how u all doing xx I'm cd13 today waiting for ovulation last cycle was 38 days hoping this one is a shorter one lol we bd this morning and hoping to do so every three days x for next few weeks xx

I would aim for every second day when ttc.

I got my 3+ digi too I'm pretty excited scan next Wednesday

where is everyone xx hope all you lovely ladies are doing ok xx
afm im cd27 today

Here is a screen print from ff do you girls think im in with a chance xx

1904042_807754572572039_191479652_n.jpg

well today is cd29 and started pink spotting think im out x how r u all where is evryone x

Well hopefully the spotting isn't af!!! Good luck sweetie! I'm good :) just very very busy these days

Yes we always do I hate waiting lol I paid for a private scan and she said boy but I'm waiting till my 20 week to announce it just in case .
How are you??

Started spotting sunday and mild cramps medium flow Monday light as in spotting yesterday and today very unusual confused no cramps since spotting

Scan went well today, hb 129,
Bit concerned they dated me about 5 days behind though.

Don't worry about measuring behind Hun, Leo measured 7 days behind at my 6 week scan. But at my proper dating scan he was right in track. That early they can just be laying differently and they are too small to tell.

I am going to be defo trying for another baby. Even tho we havent used anything for 2 years and still nothing i am going to try us opks again and i have brought some tablets to try make me ov sooner but will have to start that next cycle as they havent come yet and im already on day 9. I will be temping to. So if it dont happen this cycle will be starting temp etc next cycle

I am going to be defo trying for another baby. Even tho we havent used anything for 2 years and still nothing i am going to try us opks again and i have brought some tablets to try make me ov sooner but will have to start that next cycle as they havent come yet and im already on day 9. I will be temping to. So if it dont happen this cycle will be starting temp etc next cycle

What meds did u get

??????

I think its getting there

Attachments

• IMG_3795[1].jpg
    IMG_3795[1].jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3794[1].jpg
    IMG_3794[1].jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3793[1].jpg
    IMG_3793[1].jpg