Gallery O Tests

AF due tomorrow. Test taken at 11.30pm. Last cycle of trying (tried for 2.5 years now with 1 loss) line eye or something there? Xx

I see a line too, good luck.

Can I ask why this is your last cycle?, sorry just being nosey x

AF due tomorrow. Test taken at 11.30pm. Last cycle of trying (tried for 2.5 years now with 1 loss) line eye or something there? Xx

I see a line too, good luck.

Can I ask why this is your last cycle?, sorry just being nosey x

Just completely given up. 2.5 years is a long time, pregnancy doesn't seem to happen to people like myself and my partner. Although it does look like we've got a jellybean! Praying it sticks x

Don't give up I've felt like that many times over the years :hugs:

I understand how you feel I myself have been ttc 6.5 years with 2 miscarriages 2 chemicals a round of IVF and a stillbirth

TTC is such a lonely thing but your not alone xxxx

Belle....me and my husband tried for 4 and a half years....don't give up....especially if you've been pregnant once...we didn't even accomplish that much. It's a rough hard journey but there are people here who can talk with you and help you through the journey. Have you sought out help? My husband and I went to a fertility clinic and it was so nice having extra support of them to push us on and help us out. No I never achieved pregnancy but I did learn what happened and why I couldn't achieve it. I could have done IVF but we instead chose adoption. (I had 2 boys from previous relationship but they were "miracles" according to my doctor). At least go and try to find out "what" is going on...that is the only way you will gain peace through this TTC journey. I will be praying for you sweetheart because I know up front how heartbreaking it really is to suffer with infertility issues. Again don't give up, there are a lot of ladies here like yourself who will venture through this together!! <3 Chin up and I can't wait to see your :bfp: !!!

I got a :bfp: today!!

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/Mobile%20Uploads/20140506_111652.jpg

I'm in total shock, its been 13 weeks since i gave birth to my beautiful angel baby boy.

Zoie I'm over the moon excited for you! Congratulations!!!

Thanks girls this it totally crazy!!!!! Tests are darker today!!!

It's amazing how many ladies go onto conceive naturally after ivf. It happened to a friend and she's due soon with her second after her first was ivf. So happy for you. Xx

It's insane!, we only DTD ONCE all cycle and I was drunk after a night out with the girls!!

I can't believe it's happened to me!

Awwwww it's just ment to be, a gift from you beautiful boy, your rainbow. <3

Hey girls sorry its been a while how you all doing xx
Zoie massive congrats babe xx
katie how u doing xx

Afm ive been discharged from endocrinologist and been told to continue the cabergoline untill i conceive he is happy that its working for me my cycles are some what regular now yippeeeee

IM CD27 and hoping AF doesnt show lol i bought my opks and hpts from my usual supplier and only found out yesterday that the hpts are 25miu not the normal 10miu so im hopin the others that turn up next week will be here and they are 10miu ACCORDING TO FF im 12dpo today arghhh but coz of those damn hpts i gotta wait to see if i get my BFP

Congrats zoie. I am so happy for u. I hope everything turns out this time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->