Gallery O Tests

We have decided to be done with pregnancy and trying to get pregnant, were going to try move away hopefully somewhere near the sea and just live the two of us.

Zoie, I read about this too often women miscarrying within first 6 months of giving birth. I think the body just isn't healed enough yet

Zoie, I read about this too often women miscarrying within first 6 months of giving birth. I think the body just isn't healed enough yet

This isn't my first miscarriage, this is my third and I've had two chemicals. If this was my first or even second experience with loss I'd feel different but 6 babies lost is too many.

I hate this so much for you Zoe. Xxxxx

Be kind to your heart..let it heal. I do hope that you find happiness. Thinking of you

hi ladies how u all doing well im 5dpo and dying to test lol i know its way to early hehe

Good luck Nikki!

Amanda I hope you can get your surgery soon! Hopefully you can do the surgery at the beginning of the cycle and get a bfp at the end :)

6dpo today woke with a lil cramping im hoping its all good news x

Im pretty sure i ovulated bloods will confirm friday x

Im still not pregnant lol

Gonna try lose weight and im starting tablets monday to help

Doing good sweetie how are you?

Sam good luck I need to lose weight as soon as a have him I've gained so much this time :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->