Gallery O Tests

I keep thinking I want to lose weight too, then I think it wont matter if I get pregnant...but then I dont get pregnant.

well today is 11dpo im tryin to hold on for another 2 days at least but its killin me i dont think i can handle the disappointment of another bfn by testing to early

Amanda I've blown up lol

Nikki that's a wise choice!! Hope you caught that egg!!!

Looks like im out and didnt catch egg spotting today and cramping :cry::cry: i am at the end of my tether my cycles are now normal and i still cant bloody conceive i have given it my all and really cant do this anymore :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Each cycle i am heartbroken and disappointed that i have not managed to catch eggy although this month i was convinced bd loads and nothing x

Anyway girls i wish you all the luck and happiness in the world be safe will stop by now and then to see how your all doing xx

So sorry Nikki :( You know I know how that feels! It's so sad :( I hated fertility issues :( I am honestly relieved now since my hysterectomy :( although I sure miss trying to conceive....but we adopted and I'm now okay with it...I still think about someday having a surrogate :) but it'll be a long time from now have to get finances in order first. It's super expensive...but I still have eggies and DH still has spermies :) lol....it's a thought...we will see we may or may not ;) Again will be a VERY long time from now :)

Sorry to hear that Nikki. I really hope that things get better for you! :hugs:

Kate how are you doing mami?

Had first appointment and they did ultrasound

10365979_1439412366347281_4103144500243585167_n.jpg

My water broke on 8/7/14 and Kash Clayton joined our family at 9:56 pm yesterday :) we are so in love.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly