Gallery O Tests

Well hello! :) how are you ladies?
We aren't trying. We are done but I do keep dreaming of positive pregnancy tests LOL I think it's from lurking the test sections.

I'm 7month pp, no cycle yet (she's not fab at weaning so has reverted back to feeding like a newborn overnight!!!!) but also not using anything despite dh reckoning that's it :-/ he's well aware in not on anything and could happen so.......... ;-)

Sorry to see you had a mmc after your first loss mommyof2peas :'-( sending loads of sticky dust your way, hope you get a bfp soon. Xxx

This cycles opk for your viewing pleasure. These are from CD9 ad them I've written on closer it O day. This is cycle 6 ttc #2 with pcos. First cycle of clomid this time around, feeling very good about it!

PicsArt_1431637079213.jpg

I'm 7month pp, no cycle yet (she's not fab at weaning so has reverted back to feeding like a newborn overnight!!!!) but also not using anything despite dh reckoning that's it :-/ he's well aware in not on anything and could happen so.......... ;-)

Sorry to see you had a mmc after your first loss mommyof2peas :'-( sending loads of sticky dust your way, hope you get a bfp soon. Xxx

Thanks, yeah its sad. But I know it will happen soon. Doc just wrote a script for 6 more months of clomid. If it doesnt happen in that time Im done.

Thanks princess :)
Amanda sweetie :hugs: it's so hard trying... Be kind to you. I wish your doctor would have done femara. Clomid gave me Trinity and femara gave me Kash.

So lovely to see this thread moving again!

Wyatt is 8 weeks old!! We are TTC in 10 months!!

Zoie! I wasnt even aware that you got pregnant again after Leo. Im so glad you have a happy healthy little one ;) For real that makes me so happy for you.

Kate, I asked about what to do next, but because the Clomid worked once at 100 hes convinced that it will work again we just have to give it time. The 5 month script is good for a year. so I can take months off when needed. I was talking to bill about it and he said after Henry he is really wanting another and will try as long as I want. Which is nice to know and takes some pressure off.

I'm 7 dpo so Ill go POAS soon and post it for you all. I would love to have the thread moving again. Its kinda like my TTC family lol

As promised

Attachments

• 2015-05-16 10.01.00.jpg
    2015-05-16 10.01.00.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 2015-05-16 10.01.24.jpg
    2015-05-16 10.01.24.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 11
Omg hi ladies Amanda said gallery o was up again so how are you all doing.well we've had no luck ttc but we have big news dh and I have an IVF consultation 23rd June we are being put forward for IVF in still in shock after 9 years it's going to happen eeeeek
Katie can't believe I have another lil I be massive congratulations x

Oooooo exciting news!! Hoping this is the start of amazing things :)

Im excited for you! I tested this morning and nothing. Pair that i with no symptoms Im done testing until AF is late.

Yay sweetie that's so exciting!!!!!! :) keep us posted!!!
Amanda :hugs: how many dpo now? I remember one time it was 12 dpo for you for a bfp.... I'm still hopeful <3
I've been lingering the poas threads so much I took a Walmart cheapie last night LOL I'm not trying and I'm not pregnant I just had to pee on something!!!! What's worse is to hide it from Clay I peed in a cup in walmarts parking lot and took it then. Hahahahahaha I know... I'm still crazy.

Lol pull out method. I just had to scratch that itch ya know?
Hey zoie how are you?

Lol were not protecting. Not had AF return yet either. I'm all up for a happy whoops lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->