Gallery O Tests

Ek! Exciting stuff! Have everything crossed that a good fair few have fertilised.

So fertility clinic called again this morning and I still have 5 embryos all excellent condition so transfer is Monday 9th November 2:30pm UK time eeeeekhttps://youtu.be/VM5npWol4BU

Eeeeeeeeek so exciting!!!!! Will they be transferring two? Will have everything crossed for you. Xx

Well today was egg transfer day I'm now in the dreaded 2ww arghhhhh

Eeeeeeek!!! Sending a tonne of sticky dust! I so hope it sticks. X

I'm worried now went to the toilet wiped and blood on tissue so scared it's over already

Could it maybe be implantation bleeding? As long as the bleeding is light and only happens for 1-3 days, there shouldn't be much to worry about.

Good luck and hopefully it sticks!

Thats what I tried to tell her :) Plus bleeding can be normal in early pregnancy. Plus factor in all the things done to her for the IVF that could cause bleeding.

Just breath Nikki :) Its too early to freak out

I see, it definitely makes sense.

If it makes you feel better, I had blood streaked clear cm one day and then wiped pink on and off for 2 more days. And baby is just fine :) So long as the bleeding isn't excessive and there are no painful cramps, there is nothing to worry about!

I know stressing over it doesn't help I can't help it blood quite red with lots of Brown stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->