Gallery O Tests

OK ladies it's been a while I've just had my 4th embryo transfer 8th June well each time it fails I break out in a rash before bleeding so now on antihistamine so had a panic on yesterday as the rash came and I started to bleed so today is 8dp5dt and look what I got

Attachments

• IMAG0392.jpg
    IMAG0392.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 46
Eeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!! Did the bleeding stop then? Or more spotting? Really have everything crossed for you that it's implantation and for stronger lines over the next few days! Congrats <3

Oooooooo sounds good then! Every thing crossed for you :)

Congrats too 2peas

I'm welling up here! I'm so so happy for you! You so deserve this!!!! Was it one Embryo transferred? What happens now? Excited for you xxxxx

I'm welling up here! I'm so so happy for you! You so deserve this!!!! Was it one Embryo transferred? What happens now? Excited for you xxxxx

Two embryos transferred I still have to wait till Wednesday which is my official test date and then call the clinic back

I'm convinced it's twins!!!!! I'll be so shocked if there is only one cooking in there BB :haha:

When I say 2-3 weeks and then you getting a positive so early I thought is there two in there! Which is why I asked! Or just one with super hcg lol. Ooooooo can't wait! Over the moon for you. X

Today's digi after a weekend panic because I was cramping and bleeding

Attachments

• IMAG0479.jpg
    IMAG0479.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMAG0497.jpg
    IMAG0497.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 17
Today I am 7w6d and had my first scan

Attachments

• IMAG0560.jpg
    IMAG0560.jpg